• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Time for another Atlanta Area Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Like I said, I'm no planner, just getting the ball rolling. Need a planning committee or something to work on the details. Like contacting vendors, setting a date, things like that. If you look back at the thread from the last one, I think you can see the vendors that attended the last one, they may be interested again, and there are some more in GA that might also be interested.

Last edited:

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Hello,
I have been an ECF member for quite a while and am glad I found this forum. Thanks to Balthezar for the warm welcome :)

I would like to meet some local vapors. I am in NE Gwinnett. Missed the last vaping event but would love to attend any events or meetings that get set up. I am disabled and cannot do much to help but can offer transportation to the event if any members are in need.

Hope to meet some new local friends that are vapors.

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
Hey im sort of new to vaping, my name is Arnon and i live in gwinnett. If yall have meets i'd be interested in attending.

Hi Arnon. I used to live in Norcross but moved north :) It looks like no one wants to take the lead on setting it up. My internet use is confined to the library so I can't even check in enough to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread