Tiger's Blood by Vixen Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Yes, it's good. It's pretty much fully steeped at about a week, imho. To be honest, I could use a bit more cream in it though - the fruit is very much to the fore. I think it could be a bit more balanced if smoothed out a tad - it would give it some more depth, and it could use just a shade of something for the bottom note - right now it's kinda up there, needs a tiny bit of grounding imho. But I'm still enjoying it, it's in my weekly (though not daily) rotation. Second tier. There is one juice of this type I like better: Sweet Surrender by Ahlusion.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Yes, it's good. It's pretty much fully steeped at about a week, imho. To be honest, I could use a bit more cream in it though - the fruit is very much to the fore. I think it could be a bit more balanced if smoothed out a tad - it would give it some more depth, and it could use just a shade of something for the bottom note - right now it's kinda up there, needs a tiny bit of grounding imho. But I'm still enjoying it, it's in my weekly (though not daily) rotation. Second tier. There is one juice of this type I like better: Sweet Surrender by Ahlusion.

interesting. do you mix it with a cream juice? For me it is perfect. I should try sweet surrender by ahlusion

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I think you and I have somewhat different preferences... Not always, but sometimes. I vaped this juice for awhile, and just came to the conclusion that the fruit flavors in it are too sharp for my palate, and too confused... I like one or two fruit flavors together max, unless it very masterfully blended, otherwise they start tasting like candy to me. I now shifted it to my backup drawer.

I would have added cream, but I didn't have any on hand. I really should get some, it can fix a lot of juice woes. LOL

I think you might like Sweet Surrender - and you can ask for extra flavor if you want, though I am not sure it's on the web site anymore. Their juices are quite strongly flavored to begin with.

interesting. do you mix it with a cream juice? For me it is perfect. I should try sweet surrender by ahlusion

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Ya I might try that. I have a big bottle of two of flavor arts creams. Do you want some. I got them when I was going in a DIY phase until I discovered that great juices are like eating at a great restaurant. I can try to duplicate them but I don't think I have the talent to :p
I think you and I have somewhat different preferences... Not always, but sometimes. I vaped this juice for awhile, and just came to the conclusion that the fruit flavors in it are too sharp for my palate, and too confused... I like one or two fruit flavors together max, unless it very masterfully blended, otherwise they start tasting like candy to me. I now shifted it to my backup drawer.

I would have added cream, but I didn't have any on hand. I really should get some, it can fix a lot of juice woes. LOL

I think you might like Sweet Surrender - and you can ask for extra flavor if you want, though I am not sure it's on the web site anymore. Their juices are quite strongly flavored to begin with.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I picked a bottle of this up in store and loved it immediately. I only bought a 6ml bottle and vaped it all within 3 days.

I went back about a week and a half later and bought a 30ml bottle and it doesn't taste like the same liquid at all.

Did they change the recipe or does it have to do with the steep time?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I didn't steep the first bottle at all, just vaped it up.

I had the second bottle mixed on 7/03 with the exact same PG/VG ratio and nic level, but it tasted different to me.

I put it away to steep and tried it again today, still no dice, so I gave what was left to a co-worker.

strange. Was it a different flavor strength or was it something else?

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
It tasted like a different liquid.

The first bottle I got was almost creamy when vaped , the second tasted more like a kool-aide version of strawberries and cream. Very sharp, unnatural flavor.

Sorry, I don't know how else to describe it.

I probably vaped less than 2mls total before giving it to my co-worker.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
It tasted like a different liquid.

The first bottle I got was almost creamy when vaped , the second tasted more like a kool-aide version of strawberries and cream. Very sharp, unnatural flavor.

Sorry, I don't know how else to describe it.

I probably vaped less than 2mls total before giving it to my co-worker.

Interesting do you think the changed the recipe or something?

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread