Status
Not open for further replies.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Alright, so I've just vaped 3 different eliquids with different PG/VG ratios all with 6mg of nicotine.

1. MYLK original 30 / 70 PG to VG
2. njoy Parammour 50 / 50 PG to VG
3. OMG WTF 40 / 60 PG to VG

So supposedly MYLK has the lowest PG concentration but I'm getting the most throat hit from this juice...

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Moved to General E-Liquid Discussion :)

Different flavorings may give stronger throat hit also. Not sure what those flavors are composed of.

Hope you get some helpful answers :)

Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

What was the steeping like? Sold as steeped?

Well I really didn't bother steeping them, I can tell you that the MYLK is the oldest out of the batch about 1.5 weeks, the Paramou comes in second at about 5 days, the OMG WTF I just got today...

Does steeping make a difference in throat hit? Thought it was just flavor.

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Well I really didn't bother steeping them, I can tell you that the MYLK is the oldest out of the batch about 1.5 weeks, the Paramou comes in second at about 5 days, the OMG ... I just got today...

Does steeping make a difference in throat hit? Thought it was just flavor.
I have personally found it to be harsh when it's fresh after 3/4 weeks the harshness has gone and the flavour is more intense

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Alright, so I've just vaped 3 different eliquids with different PG/VG ratios all with 6mg of nicotine.

1. MYLK original 30 / 70 PG to VG
2. NJOY Parammour 50 / 50 PG to VG
3. OMG ... 40 / 60 PG to VG

So supposedly MYLK has the lowest PG concentration but I'm getting the most throat hit from this juice...
Throat hit is the most important thing to me. I'm not yet sure what the most important variables are but it seems like a clean coil and wick make the most difference for me. One of the reasons I use only rda's is because I can rewick in a couple of minutes so I'm usually rewicking a couple times a week. I brush off the coil in the process but since I went to DIY with a very low percent of flavor (1%) there is very little gunk on my coils any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: MMW

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
so that doesn't make sense. Maybe it is the flavor thats causing the throat hit? Both the MYLK and the Paramour are more of a desert type vape, custards, vanilla, milk flavor where as the OMG ... is straight up fruit flavor...

Your custard's and creams will take on average 2 - 3 weeks to come around, but should still NOT be harsh, especially with 70vg, cheap nicotine would be my guess but you will find out in a week or two ...............

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Your custard's and creams will take on average 2 - 3 weeks to come around, but should still NOT be harsh, especially with 70vg, cheap nicotine would be my guess but you will find out in a week or two ...............

thanks, but its not really harsh, just more of a throat hit. It's like with the MYLK and the Paramour I can feel the throat hit and nicotine but with the OMG WTF I can barely feel anything

I know PG and nicotine seems to be the main factor in throat hit but they are all 6mg and MYLK actually has the least PG at 30%, Paramour at 50% and OMG at 40%...getting the least throat hit with OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread