Thoughts on the e-swisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janusxvii

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
As the title implies I just wanted to give my opinion on the e-swisher disposable. i tried the sweet essence flavor which is supposed to be an electronic version of the swisher sweet. Unfortunately I never tried the real thing back when I smoked so I can't say how accurate the flavor is though I can say that I think the flavor is good on this. Vapor production was also decent for a disposable. The one area where it suffered like most disposables I've tried is throat hit. It is labeled as 18mg which is what I normally vape and TH is practically non-existent. I even had a friend try it who thinks most of my vapes are "too harsh" and the first thing out of her mouth was "there's no throat hit". I'm fairly certain that this is because of the low voltage that it is working with. I wish more disposables would go the route of the njoy King and use a high nic level to compensate for the low voltage... either that or develop a 4V disposable battery. At any rate I have some wick and wire coming in the mail tomorrow for my rba's so I took the e-swisher apart and set the cartomizer wadding material aside (still fairly saturated) so I can try building a coil around it and using it on an ego twist. So those are my thoughts on it. Good flavor, weak throat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread