This sux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
I can't get a good pull for anything! Nothing works. All my 510 attys suck. My vapor king sucks! Nothing is consistent and I just want to throw all this stuff in the garbage. 3 months of fumbling around. I had maybe 2 510 atty's that worked well for a week and then...done.

6 atty's from Nhaler and they're all junk. 2 pass throughs from Vapor 4 life - not one works. WTF?

I had to get all that out.

I am tossig everything but my batts and gonna order some 510 atty's. Now, where the hell can I get some that WORK!:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
-----

Cool down and buy a Chuck...or Little Chuck, and read up on how to use it so you can get the most out of it. Your atty's will last a long time if you let them cool down now and then. This technology is just now getting exciting and I think someone is going to come out soon with a device that will require little work and a lot of satisfaction. For now there are definitely ways to extend the life of your 510. Mine have worked well for 3 months but I'm sort of gentle with them and don't let the atty's get too hot. I recommend a Chuck only because everyone who has one loves it. Go to the Chucklehead forum and read, and ask questions. Get this Mod....you need a more powerful device is all. Good luck. It get less frustrating, really. :)

-----

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
I can almost feel your frustration. I used the attys that came with my 510 for almost a month and a half then one failed. Switched it out with the one on my passthru and it failed in about a week. I used the one from my 2nd starter and it lasted maybe 3 weeks. My last original Joye is on loan to my brother. I ordered 2 attys from Rocky mountain and used 1 so far. It failed in 2 weeks. I got 5 while Totally Wicked had their sale on. I put one of those on yesterday. It has an awesome vape. Only time will tell how long that lasts (I just hope for the best). A couple of groups here are working on a bulletproof atty. It shouldn't be long until we have one that is reliable. Here is a thread on one http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/44948-replacement-nichrome-coil-21.html . I understand that Carlos 49 has a mod out that he sells that has a built in atty that is far better than any we can order. The vapor gets really warm is what I understand. Some have been in use for 6 months + and still working great. I mentioned companies in this post and they are all great people to do business with. Problems with their merchandise is the luck of the draw. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
What kind of juice are you using. It seems that when I use dark colored juice, my atty's seem to lose the ability to vape very well. I use nhalers Sleepytime lung juice in the evening and i noticed the reduced vapor after a couple of nights. If you are having the same problem, try using a light colored juice and a new atty and see how that goes.

andrewemblow

Aug 4, 2009
It does sound like your vapping adventure is ready for the next level and you need something dependable, something that just works.

My recommendation is to get either a screwdriver if you want something stealthy and portable or a silver bullet if you don't mind the extra size.

Both of these devices are very reliable and top of the range in terms of build quality the 900 mHA battery in the screwdriver and 2400 mAh in the silver bullet give all day long peak performance.

I have sold all my pass-thorough as I just don't need to bother with them as the silver bullet I use at home gives better hit and the battery lasts 2 days at a time.

As for attys just get some adapters and try a few different ones as I find none are that constant from one batch to the next. I have had had poor RN4075s 901's and 510s but also great ones from the same shops, it can be really frustrating at times.

I tend to hunt around the net and buy atomizers in multi packs in sales or get them in bulk from china direct, which brings the price per atty down a lot.

That way i can afford to just chuck them in the bin once they are past their best.

A nice new fresh atty with tons of vapper always puts a smile on my face :D

The great thing i find about using adapters is it makes it so cheap and easy to try different atomizers out without having to buy the full kits.

All the best
Andy

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I can't get a good pull for anything! Nothing works. All my 510 attys suck. My vapor king sucks! Nothing is consistent and I just want to throw all this stuff in the garbage. 3 months of fumbling around. I had maybe 2 510 atty's that worked well for a week and then...done.

6 atty's from Nhaler and they're all junk. 2 pass throughs from Vapor 4 life - not one works. WTF?

I had to get all that out.

I am tossig everything but my batts and gonna order some 510 atty's. Now, where the hell can I get some that WORK!:evil:

totally wicked has totally wicked atty's
they are totally wicked

Genesis

Oct 23, 2009
southern Oregon
totally wicked has totally wicked atty's
they are totally wicked

I am still using the first two attys I bought from TW on Nov 3rd. I am using their 36mg tob nic so I don't have to constantly vape. a couple pulls and I am good to go. the attys don't get very hot so maybe that has something to do with their long life but I haven't even cleaned them. I bought a bunch of backups from China recently and haven't had to break into them yet.

unfortunately, I haven't been able to break the morning cig/coffee ritual yet but I am down to just a few analogs per day, down from 2 packs a day before ENIs!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
:lol:I rotate 4 atomizers. Thought 3 had gone out on me. Put pure grain alcohol into the center of atomizers and shake 3 times. Blew out both ends 3 times. Drained over night, 2back to working. Need to get back to that third one that's just sitting there doing nothing but accumulating dust! I have said it numerous times at this point, but I did purchase a Chameleon from ikenvape and my atomizers do not run near as hot and this thing rocks! Whish I had checked out mods first. This purchase was cheaper than my initial first Joye510 purchase. And it comes with adapters for 901, 801 and 510 atomizers.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread