Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Took about 1 1/2 hours but all 5 REOs are cleaned ... Vodka flushed and ready to go.
Fresh batts in each. Filled 4 Cartos for the Mini too :)

Both Woodvils have fresh 2.0Ω Cisco 306 attys
Both Grands have 1.8Ω Cisco 510s ... Brand New :)
My Mini travel companion has a fresh Boge 2Ω carto with Boba's / Taboo Mix

On a Side note, the Woodvils are performing so well I am having a tough time grabbing the Mini when I go out. My Oak/Oak Woodvil has been out and about a few times this week.
It feels so good in the hand and looks so sad when I am ready to leave the house I feel guilty and bring it along.

My matching Oak/Oak Mini Woodvil is going to make a great travel companion someday.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
When I eventually get a Woodvil, it will never leave my house. I've dropped my Grand no less than three times carrying it out and about and it's no longer pristine. But they were made to remain functional, if not beautiful, in the hands of dumb pucks like myself, so it's all good.

Any future Reo mods I obtain will probably be permanently wrapped in foam and bubble wrap as a hedge against my own clumsiness.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
When I eventually get a Woodvil, it will never leave my house. I've dropped my Grand no less than three times carrying it out and about and it's no longer pristine. But they were made to remain functional, if not beautiful, in the hands of dumb pucks like myself, so it's all good.

Any future Reo mods I obtain will probably be permanently wrapped in foam and bubble wrap as a hedge against my own clumsiness.

My feelings exactly! I sit and look at this beautiful masterpiece (my Woodvil), and swear it won't leave my home. I took it outside yesterday and enjoyed the sun and warm weather. Took some pics then carried it right back to where I was sitting.
I told my family that it won't go anywhere with me and they think I am crazy. I know me, and I need the durability of the Grand when I am out and about.
Bubble wrap, leather coat, velvet jacket, all have come to mind for my Valdez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread