Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
You have to have a certain size tube. I got one for my SB and like it really well. I'll post the link that I got mine from;
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.
You will have to look for a bit to find it but this is the site. Every one else was out of stock.
If you go to EVOL site you can see the mods that they say will work with the kick
If you do it your in for a big (nice) surprise.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
TNT is a buddy of mine, so I hope he doesn't mind that I speak for him. ;)

He got an extender sleeve from Altsmoke (they are $25) and got the Kick from Super T. The sleeve extends the battery space so that both the Kick and the usual 18650 battery can fit. Pretty sure you will need to use the imr (high drain, non-protected but safer chemistry) 18650 batteries for this setup to work. Not the ICR batteries.

To change the watts with the Kick, you will need to remove the battery and Kick from the Silver Bullet and twist a screw to change the setting. This will need to be repeated each time you wish to change the setting.

With the Kicklet (which connects to the attachment connector on top of the SB), you still need to remove the Kick from the Kicklet to change settings, but you wouldn't need to get a sleeve or remove the battery each time.

jeffy8605

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
las vegas

He got an extender sleeve from Altsmoke (they are $25) and got the Kick from Super T. The sleeve extends the battery space so that both the Kick and the usual 18650 battery can fit. Pretty sure you will need to use the imr (high drain, non-protected but safer chemistry) 18650 batteries for this setup to work. Not the ICR batteries.

To change the watts with the Kick, you will need to remove the battery and Kick from the Silver Bullet and twist a screw to change the setting. This will need to be repeated each time you wish to change the setting.

With the Kicklet (which connects to the attachment connector on top of the SB), you still need to remove the Kick from the Kicklet to change settings, but you wouldn't need to get a sleeve or remove the battery each time.

Thanks for the reply baditude. Very helpful and probably just saved me 30 bucks. Lol Ill definitely get the extended tube instead of the kiklet . Looks like I'm going shopping tonight ! Ha

Sent from my personalized G-Nex!!!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012

I don't mind a bit Baditude. I still use the protected 18650's that I got with the SB. Changing the setting without the kicklet is a pain but what the heck. Just takes a bit longer. Over the last couple of days I took the kick out and have been using the SB as it comes. I'll admit that the VW is not what I thought it would be. Oh well. This old dog can learn a few tricks.
When I can move a little better I'll be posting pics of all the new tanks and toys. I just can't decide if the next one will be the PresicePlus or a Provari mini this time. Oh how my credit cards hate to make a decission. And thanks Baditude for the Motorcycle cover idea for the Provari. I just need to be more careful when I cut the next one. But I really do like the way it feels. Just like when I used to ride dirt bikes.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Just an opinion for the OP of this post. I know it's been a while, but the local B/M shop owner ask me to bring my kicked SB down to show it off. Well duh made it there in under 5 minutes. Room full of customers I've never met. Let em try it with and without the kick. All were shocked at the difference. I happened to have a custom made carto/tank from Phiniac on top of it. One ask how it held up and I took the entire device and tossed it in the air and waited for the drop. On carpeted floor, Picked it up and started vaping again. I let em try it. Now the shop owner is wanting to stock SB's. All that really happened is that I upset the carto in the Phiniac tank and upon replacing it everything is right as rain. I'll go for the SB and some others I have everytime.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Here's a photo of a Kicked Silver Bullet with the extension.

Silver Bullet review.jpg

Here's a video review if you want to see different shots.

I absolutely loved the Silve Bullet with a Kick and the extension sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread