• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Western Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
I'm in the Batavia area of western NY. And yes we'd be happy to coordinate something...
There is a bar here in batavia that allowed us to vape inside I would have to check it out further...but it's called billy goats in and it's in batavia (I'll call and see what's available with them once I have a better idea of the interest in this general area.) If someone has another idea of a location I'd be willing to check into that too. I'd think that even closer in to buffalo might work better for some of the further out people (fredonia etc...) I believe we're trying to get this going for september hopefully the last couple of weekends... Saturday the 18th or the 25th. Any ideas are welcome, and I'd be willing to make the necessary phone calls.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
thanks Heather. nice to see more of us out there. i'm often shocked by how many people still use analogs. this seems so much smarter. :confused:

23703.png

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
hello all. i'm here in Amherst and i would be interested in catching up if anything happens near Buffalo. i just joined the group today and will be checking in to see how things are going.

Welcome rat! lol

Glad you could join us and are interested in a meet. Keep checking back for updates! :)

Lu

nydlstrick

Jan 14, 2010
Buffalo,NY, USA
Greetings all: I joined the group a week or so ago. Sorry for the lack of posts, 49 and I find myself going to start school in September (makes me really busy). Anyway, my wife and I are dedicated vapors. We are also reps for a few distributors. We have no plans on selling any items but may be interested in meeting up. We live on the borders of Amherst and Williamsville. My wife suggests Coffee Culture on Main St. in Williamsville. Their are also a few places on Transit Rd. and in the Kenmore area. Having been to several coffee meetings for a different group/reason. Let me know what you all think and we can find a place central to us all in WNY. Sorry Rochester is quite a drive and Syracuse is a stay over for us almost AARP members, Please keep us in the loop and maybe we will all meet up....

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
Greetings all: I joined the group a week or so ago. Sorry for the lack of posts, 49 and I find myself going to start school in September (makes me really busy). Anyway, my wife and I are dedicated vapors. We are also reps for a few distributors. We have no plans on selling any items but may be interested in meeting up. We live on the borders of Amherst and Williamsville. My wife suggests Coffee Culture on Main St. in Williamsville. Their are also a few places on Transit Rd. and in the Kenmore area. Having been to several coffee meetings for a different group/reason. Let me know what you all think and we can find a place central to us all in WNY. Sorry Rochester is quite a drive and Syracuse is a stay over for us almost AARP members, Please keep us in the loop and maybe we will all meet up....

Williamsville sounds great to me! I already go into williamsville twice a week one more time can't hurt LOL We'll keep bumping this to get a feel of interest..
but if nothing else maybe the 4 of us could meet up :toast:

Hambone68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Randolph, NY
two-for-flinching.com
Hi folks, southwestern NY here; I'm in Randolph, just a few minutes east of Jamestown. Definitely interested in meeting fellow vapers around here, but sadly I'm busy with my band every weekend, so weekends are out for me... However feel free to come check us out and introduce yourself - concert calendar is on my home page :) We'll be at Valentine's in Fredonia on 10/15; hopefully I'll see some of you there!

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Hi folks, southwestern NY here; I'm in Randolph, just a few minutes east of Jamestown. Definitely interested in meeting fellow vapers around here, but sadly I'm busy with my band every weekend, so weekends are out for me... However feel free to come check us out and introduce yourself - concert calendar is on my home page :) We'll be at Valentine's in Fredonia on 10/15; hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Howdy Hambone68! keep checking in and i'm sure you'll get to meet others.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York

Do they allow vaping at valentine's?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread