Status
Not open for further replies.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I have a constantly changing schedule so I can't watch "The Walking Dead" when it comes on Sunday nights at 9. I usually catch it on DVR. But tonight I was lucky and could see it so I turned to AMC and it wasn't there. WTF. So I go online and find out it doesn't come on again until Feb. 12. I was waiting to see everybody be the h... outta the guy that shot the little girl. Crap. No holiday beatings for me.
I asked one of my friends about when it was gonna come on before I looked online and found out for myself. He told me that he wasn't sure but they're showing "Hell on Wheels" tonight. Does anybody actually like that show?

CoffeeFairy

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX USA
Why would anyone beat up Rick for shooting the girl? It had to be done.

I agree with this completely. The awful part wasn't that Rick shot Sophia...the tragedy was that she wound up a walker leaving no real viable options and that it was Rick (who was already feeling guilty about her being missing in the first place) had to be the one to do it.

That said...I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!! It's like with "Being Human" which isn't going to be back until Jan 16th on SYFY but they relentlessly tease me with hints and teensy previews every time I have the channel on. Now I have neither to tide me over and I'm doomed to the Pit of Reruns and DVR until I can get my fix(es).

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
He told me that he wasn't sure but they're showing "Hell on Wheels" tonight. Does anybody actually like that show?

I started watching Hell on Wheels from the beginning and thought it was kind of meh at first. After a few episodes I've gotten into it and really enjoy it now. Since Walking Dead is on break it's my go to show for Sunday nights.

The Walking Dead is probably my favorite show on TV after Breaking Bad.

scribes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
MN
I gave up on the show after about episode 3 of season 2 becasue it was nothing like season 1, no more action or suspense or wondering whats actually left out in the world, now its jsut a farm full of drama and like 1-2 zombies an episode ,,,, boaring

Im almost on the same page as you. I ended up watching the entire first season in a week online, was hooked! Loved it. Season two comes on, and by episode 3 or 4 i was getting pretty frustrated. The whole season so far has been aweful imho. Living on a nice quiet farm, the preggo and cheating wife drama..more like a soap opera my grand mother would watch. If it doesnt get back to the zombie theme early when it starts up again, i think ill remove the schedule from the DVR.

Cmon AMC its a ZOMBIE show, less pregnant cheating wifes, MORE ZOMBIES!!

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
Im almost on the same page as you. I ended up watching the entire first season in a week online, was hooked! Loved it. Season two comes on, and by episode 3 or 4 i was getting pretty frustrated. The whole season so far has been aweful imho. Living on a nice quiet farm, the preggo and cheating wife drama..more like a soap opera my grand mother would watch. If it doesnt get back to the zombie theme early when it starts up again, i think ill remove the schedule from the DVR.

Cmon AMC its a ZOMBIE show, less pregnant cheating wifes, MORE ZOMBIES!!

Yep. I will probably give the next season a chance at redemption. If its more like season 2, I wont waste any more of my time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread