• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

the walking dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I just noticed this thread - Have watched it religiously weekly, and am kinda bummed the seasons over already; I'm absolutely hooked! I've signed up for the walk on role all three times, which would be SWEEET, and am praying for some zombie action!! Relatively no one at my work has watched the series, so I'd like to add....

- Pukey (love the name btw) being infected is too obvious; it's gotta be something else, I think.
- Why in the world don't they loot? As others have said here, it doesn't make sense to me that they would pass up opportunities to refresh their dwindling supplies. Considering how quickly the plague hit, there still should be tons of viable stuff to use (not just including guns and ammo). Along this thread, why haven't they raided police stations in Atlanta... If he belonged to a small mickey mouse town cop shop, wouldn't the bigger police stations have more to offer?
- I predict that the message that the cop left behind for the father and son team won't be found by them, but by the hardcore hillbilly (who totally stole the truck) who will track them down to exact revenge.
- What happened to the helicopter from the first episode?!? Was it illusion? why has no one else has mentioned it in the small group that found the cop?
- If the "geeks" run out of food, what happens to them? Do they decay further like the crawling zombie in the first episode?
- Is Jim (shovel and dream of the future guy) really dead, or will he make a re-appearance after he fights off the infection?

I have more, but didn't intend to play 20 questions - Looking forward to next season!

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I just got to watch the first 3 episodes on TV the last few days. It's being shown really late (like midnight!)...I'm hoping Comcast will have the rest of them on Demand soon... so I can get to sleep at a reasonable hour!
So far, I really like the show. I'm also reading the Strain right now, and the story lines keep getting jumbled in my brain - mixed up with Walking Dead episodes...but that's just old age right? I haven't caught a Zombie bug or anything have I ?

In case no one noticed...

"The Walking Dead" was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Television series last weekend.

It was actually an underdog favorite to win according to many of the reports I read in the industry papers! But of course lost to "Boardwalk Empire" which was the odds on favorite to win.

So, expect more seasons to come especially if they do as well in nominations at the Emmys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread