The wait is finally over. Introducing the Vapor Zeus from Vapor4Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Vapor_Zeus_Intro_4_20.jpg

The world's first Vapor Zeus is now available!

Dreamed of, designed, and created exclusively for you by Vapor4Life, the Vapor Zeus is the ultimate experience for electronic cigarettes providing hours of vaping bliss. Created by Vapor4Life, the soft-touch Vapor Zeus comes in both automatic and dual-mode styles.

The Vapor Zeus Automatic Battery, Smilin's favorite battery, is activated by inhalation with the finest switch on the e-cigarette market, in order to simulate smoking an analog cigarette or cigar.

The Dual Mode version has an additional feature, never before seen in the ecig industry. It allows the user to switch between automatic and manual with the touch of a button.

*All orders on Vapor Zeus kits and batteries, and Dial-A-Volt kits and batteries will receive free shipping through Monday.

NO COUPON CODE NECESSARY

Also, take a discount on regularly priced items with:

Take 30% off* orders over $50 with coupon code: RELEASE30
Take 15% off* orders under $50 with coupon code: RELEASE15

*Promotion ends 4/23/13 11 AM CST. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase. Specially-priced products, Dial-A-Volts and Sampler Packs are not included. Discount does not apply to specially-priced Nobacco Juice USA bottles. Order total for discount does not include shipping or tax. Promotions are valid only for online purchases and cannot be used in the Vapor4Life Smokeless Lounge. Customer service cannot override discounts.

Last edited:

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Well, I took the plunge and bought the auto/manual combo, despite the fact that i haven't done the "drip to fill a carto" thing in months, and I kind of have reservations about how I'm going to clean the things to reuse since they are bigger than the standard cartos.

Also not sure about the chewy drip tip, but I'm in need of a good car vape, so I took the plunge...the Provari isn't as well suited for driving as this is.

Hopefully someone more clever than me comes up with a good way to clean these cartos...I have an old "carto cleaning kit" which is just a big syringe and surgical tubing, but I fear these will be too large.

Saw on another forum a request for solid drip tips for the cartos, I'd like to second that :)

MystStick

ECF Veteran
BHam..... I ordered the cigar colored battery kit that came with two smileos. Just read my confirmation and it said one black and one cigar colored smileo. I assumed they would both come the same color as the battery. Is this standard or should I have put something in the comments section? I was saddened to not get a matched set and think others may get surprised as well.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
This was an error with our site. You'll get the two cigar color Smileomizers. We have alerted the picking crew as well to match the Smileomizers to the color of the Vapor Zeus :). Thanks for letting us know though!

BHam..... I ordered the cigar colored battery kit that came with two smileos. Just read my confirmation and it said one black and one cigar colored smileo. I assumed they would both come the same color as the battery. Is this standard or should I have put something in the comments section? I was saddened to not get a matched set and think others may get surprised as well.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
This was an error with our site. You'll get the two cigar color Smileomizers. We have alerted the picking crew as well to match the Smileomizers to the color of the Vapor Zeus :). Thanks for letting us know though!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Same coupon code, same great offer going on until tomorrow at 11am!

Vapor_Zeus_Intro_4_20.jpg

The world's first Vapor Zeus is now available!

Dreamed of, designed, and created exclusively for you by Vapor4Life, the Vapor Zeus is the ultimate experience for electronic cigarettes providing hours of vaping bliss. Created by Vapor4Life, the soft-touch Vapor Zeus comes in both automatic and dual-mode styles.

The Vapor Zeus Automatic Battery, Smilin's favorite battery, is activated by inhalation with the finest switch on the e-cigarette market, in order to simulate smoking an analog cigarette or cigar.

The Dual Mode version has an additional feature, never before seen in the ecig industry. It allows the user to switch between automatic and manual with the touch of a button.

*All orders on Vapor Zeus kits and batteries, and Dial-A-Volt kits and batteries will receive free shipping through Monday.

NO COUPON CODE NECESSARY

Also, take a discount on regularly priced items with:

Take 30% off* orders over $50 with coupon code: RELEASE30
Take 15% off* orders under $50 with coupon code: RELEASE15

*Promotion ends 4/23/13 11 AM CST. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase. Specially-priced products, Dial-A-Volts and Sampler Packs are not included. Discount does not apply to specially-priced Nobacco Juice USA bottles. Order total for discount does not include shipping or tax. Promotions are valid only for online purchases and cannot be used in the Vapor4Life Smokeless Lounge. Customer service cannot override discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread