• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Vaporium!! Coming to Clawson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
WOO HOO! Finally a store by me! Just talked to the owner last night on their new FB page and they will be opening a store in Clawson MI right on Main St. around the beginning of April. They are goiong to eventually have a lounge and are trying to get a permit with the city to serve coffee as well. They are going to be carrying some pretty big name PV's such as Provari, Lava Tubes etc! Along with tanks, cartos, atomizers, batteries, chargeres etc. They are even going to be carrying HALO e-liquid and some other Premium American made juices. Cant wait! Check out the FB for The Vaporium!

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Got to go to opening day of the Vaporium and it was really cool. Its a very nice store and I had a lot of fun meeting new people, hanging out and sampling some new juice flavors. I picked up my first IB Tank and I love it! Also grabbed some Halo juice and got a few freebies ;) Thanks Tippy!

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
I went to the new store yesterday. Great shop! And Len and Barb are very nice people! I also got a IBTanked tank, can't wait to try it out. I also got some juice for a friend who has just started to Vape. :banana:
What was the best.... I finally got to see the ProVari with my hands and Barb let me use hers for a while.... I am convinced! I need to go back and get my own! I've been really happy with my Ego twists... But the ProVari... Wow!
I really hope they do well. I did get some business cards to give to people. We need to get the word out and do our part to help them succeed! It's the only store I know of in the area, besides a couple of smoke shops that have a minimum of supplies and definitely not any higher end mods. Thanks again! :D

Last edited:

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
I went to the new store yesterday. Great shop! And Len and Barb are very nice people! I also got a IBTanked tank, can't wait to try it out. I also got some juice for a friend who has just started to Vape. :banana:
What was the best.... I finally got to see the ProVari with my hands and Barb let me use hers for a while.... I am convinced! I need to go back and get my own! I've been really happy with my Ego twists... But the ProVari... Wow!
I really hope they do well. I did get some business cards to give to people. We need to get the word out and do our part to help them succeed! It's the only store I know of in the area, besides a couple of smoke shops that have a minimum of supplies and definitely not any higher end mods. Thanks again! :D

Yep, knew you would dig the provari Lucy! lol I too am convinced once I got to hold one and vape out of it. Didnt really see how it could be that much different from vaping off a twist with a good set up on it but there really is a BIG difference. I just wish they werent so much money. My twists will do fine for now they havent let me down yet but I will be saving my pennies and eventually get a provari. I even liked the Z-Max and Vmod that Tippy let me try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread