Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I stopped by The Vapor Spot after lunch today. It's a very cool store and the owner, JJ, is very friendly. As you'd expect, there are higher markups on goods because of retail-space rent. The idea is to keep customers coming back with personal customer service and a great environment. It very much reminded me of an old-school mom-and-pop record store where you'd hang out and chat with the owners/customers for hours.

Customers that bring their own gear are allowed to sample juices; you can buy cartomizers for $1 each and sample away -- that's an outstanding option. While juice prices are slightly to moderately high (depending on company), being able to sample many juices until you find what you want is extremely valuable.

Oh yeah, The Vapor Spot is one of the few places in American where you can buy Cirrus Vapes Pyrex tanks. I was staring at them for a good three minutes. Just beautiful.

JJ appears to be running a great shop with strong customer service. I hope he does well. More impressions on the shop here.

Vapor Spot 1.jpg Vapor Spot 2.jpg Vapor Spot 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread