The Vaping Community reminds me of the Paintball Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacemaker1337

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
Orlando, FL
Hey Vapers! I'm a newb in the ways of ECF but I've been vaping for a few months now! (March is when I started with the disposables) I now rock a KGO with an HH.357 atty (Sick vape) There's an awesome thing I have realized about the Vape Community and another community I pertain to, the PB or Paintball Community, and the main similarity on how techie and into the weeds both communities get about their "gear" i.e: PVs, Attys, Carto's, etc. But in the PB world we talk about: Guns or markers, Regulators, tanks, Paint, etc. and both communities are so great about helping one another out and have their own spokesmen/reviewers! I just thought I'd share a bit of this community with which I have just started getting to know with one I have been with since I was 15! Keep it Smoke-Free and Vape On!

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I often get the blank stare too when I talk about how my cleromizer isn't tasting right. What's a cleromizer?? Oh... ya... that's right you don't vape... *shuffle* So I made some cake, want a slice? That usually clears out the awkwardness.

I can't wait untill I see more vapers out and about. The only time I did... well... i was not a happy camper. But the guy vaping sure seemed happy to see another as well. If I wasn't such a grump that day I would of chatted him up, but he was working. Long story short... Went in for a simple car alignment... Got a popped tire from a shady garage.(I checked my tires before I left, no holes. But a mysterious good sized gash appears when I intrust my vehicle in their hands)

Engraced

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
AK-Rowdy, Ohio
ha i find it odd i guess that you'd be impressed by drinking and vaping...we still have most bars allow smoking and you can still smoke in public parks...

We haven't been able to smoke and drink in Ohio for 6 years. :( There are a few bars with outdoor seating, but that doesn't work most of the year with the way our weather is.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
We haven't been able to smoke and drink in Ohio for 6 years. :( There are a few bars with outdoor seating, but that doesn't work most of the year with the way our weather is.

I'm in NY... we haven't been able to smoke inside anywhere since 2003. All bars, restaurants, and nightclubs went smoke free. Most of our hotels don't even have smoking rooms anymore. Very few places have accommodations for outside smoking either. I remember going to the stadium for a baseball game. Frontier Field holds 10,840 with the possibility of an additional 2,500 to 3,000 more in bleacher and standing-room-only areas. There is a 12X12 foot smoking area behind 3rd and 1st bases.... fenced like a zoo amimal, and you can't take your drink with you. Smokers are completely ostracized here. It's strange to vape openly to me, especially somewhere I used to have to choose between a drink or a smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread