The VapeMate Juice Feeder by SuperT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The VapeMate electronic cigarette juice feeder from Super-T is a one-piece design, machined from solid aluminum and anodized for safety and durability. Now every E-cig can be a juice fed mod! The VapeMate is user friendly and any user can have it up and running in just minutes! Fits any 510- or 901-atomizer-equipped electronic cigarette and operates with the simple squeeze of a bottle!

To Pre-order, visit: http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id80.html

Features and benefits:

- Separate Air and Juice passages that help to keep the juice in the atomizer and out of your mouth!
- Top feed design helps to keep juice from sucking back into your bottle and contaminating the juice.
- Anodized aluminum for durability and safety.
- Sight Glass to view the juice flow.
- Easy screw-in bottle design. Accepts 5ml-30ml safety-cap-style plastic squeeze juice bottles.
- Change juice bottles in just seconds and easily transfer to multiple e-cigs just as quickly!
- Accepts most 510/901 drip tips.

- Pantent currently being applied for and i'll post up the patent pending number when it is issued by the patent office

SDC11330.jpg

SDC11326.jpg

l_e855b5cdc1464174ac5149fc7d946724.jpg

l_06febe5848f54ce882fe771f7deb0a16.jpg

l_493212ce179a464f81f9d95a6a882b1c.jpg

l_d2fb40c39e7849a0b07b84e421530124.jpg

l_7bbaebdae12e4cc1ab8c6dd717ab245b.jpg

l_dc5aa5f26be947028c046ba0b699331e.jpg

A list of suppliers who carry juices in child resistant protective caps. If you know of suppliers or are a supplier who carries juices in child protective caps, let me know and i'll add it to the list!

-Altsmoke
-Puresmoker
-Heaven Gifts
-Health Cabin
-Clouds of Vapor
-Cloud9Vaping
-GoodProphets
-MadVapes

Tips and Tricks:

I suspect a lot of people will be getting their VapeMates in the next few days, so i thought i'd share some tips that will help you get your VapeMate up and running in no time!

First, contrary to popular rumor, the VapeMate won't fetch you a beer, mow your lawn or dazzle you with colorful blinking lights. :facepalm:

What the VapeMate will help to do, though, is make your Vaping experience a little easier, faster and more hassle free! The VapeMate is an all mechanical, manual feeder, built for durability and simplicity of use. The VapeMate's greatest benefits are not found on any feeder or feeder mod out there including:

-The VapeMate allows almost instantaneous changing of liquid flavors

-The VapeMate is universal and will fit most any Ecig or Mod

-The VapeMate can be transferred from one Ecig to the next in only seconds

Here are some tips that will be useful for you when learning to use your VapeMate:

Tips:

-Practice running your VapeMate off the atomizer and with a water filled juice bottle. This will give you a visual on how much you need to squeeze the bottle in order to get the desired amount to your atomizer.

-Remember, you control how much juice is injected and though the VapeMate will not leak itself, if you flood an atomizer, all atomizers will leak out the bottom and flooding an atomizer can contribute to getting juice in your mouth!

-The VapeMate generally takes a very small, gentle squeeze to dispense enough liquid. Over-dispensing liquid will cause the atomizer to flood!

-Don't be afraid to experiement! There is no right or wrong position to put the VapeMate in! Some may prefer in slung under the Ecig, others off to the side or on top!

-Firmly grasp the atomizer when installing or moving the VapeMate on your atomizer (you can clock the VapeMate in any position, 360 degrees around the atomizer) as it can over- tighten the atomizer, making your atomizer difficult to unscrew. Periodically loosen and gently re-tighten your atomizer if you experience this.

Remember, no doubt you'll accidentally flood your atomizer when learning, but stick with it and in no time it'll become "automatic". Does that make this an Auto Feeder then?!! :laugh:

I've posted the instructions included with your VapeMate below.

Happy Vaping!

Attachments

• l_e855b5cdc1464174ac5149fc7d946724.jpg
    l_e855b5cdc1464174ac5149fc7d946724.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 259
  • l_06febe5848f54ce882fe771f7deb0a16.jpg
    l_06febe5848f54ce882fe771f7deb0a16.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 232
  • l_493212ce179a464f81f9d95a6a882b1c.jpg
    l_493212ce179a464f81f9d95a6a882b1c.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 251
  • l_7d517cbcd7364a228986e184da947e6c.jpg
    l_7d517cbcd7364a228986e184da947e6c.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 235
  • l_93e6c04b1efb443c9a36ce53cb26a2ca.jpg
    l_93e6c04b1efb443c9a36ce53cb26a2ca.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Soon is relative with me;-) I will be creating some adapters, first for the 306 and then if demand is there, for other models such as a mega atty.

Will the 306 adaptor be an add-on to the original unit or will it be a separate juicer?
Oh and what is ETA for the 306 adaptor?

Last edited:

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
  • Deleted by forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
No problem, definitely check out the video. It demonstrates two big concerns about the unit, first is bottle positioning. You can position the bottle in any position 360 degrees around the atomizer for left or right hand vapers. Also, for those who are self conscious about vaping in public, you can convert back to drip tip in under 5 seconds!

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
the main reason for wanting a feeder system to begin with was to not have to whip out any bottles in public to drip .. I don't mind dripping at home that much.

I was hoping the feeder would be something that sits on top and extends the length and perhaps width (to a degree) of my ecig (like the GGTS VS for example), not something that sits next to it and makes it look like an even stranger contraption. Don't get me wrong I'm not judging it based on functionality and ease of use, just the aesthetic aspect of it really.

It's a step in the right direction but probably not for me

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
the main reason for wanting a feeder system to begin with was to not have to whip out any bottles in public to drip .. I don't mind dripping at home that much.

I was hoping the feeder would be something that sits on top and extends the length and perhaps width (to a degree) of my ecig (like the GGTS VS for example), not something that sits next to it and makes it look like an even stranger contraption. Don't get me wrong I'm not judging it based on functionality and ease of use, just the aesthetic aspect of it really.

It's a step in the right direction but probably not for me

I feel the same. It looks like a great feed system for vaping at home but not out and about. David I'm sure you'll sell a ton of these it's just not what I was looking for.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
thank you for posting the video pictures and all the hard work to settle down all us junkies but to be honest i think its kinda cumbersome.
cant you make a reservoir that goes around the atty using these same system? maybe the squeeze part could be one of those '188-512 Primer Bulb' that Snipper posted once here on ecf...

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
That is one sweet looking device..... I have a question Dave, I've been mostly using the mini 801 2.0 ohm attie and I was wondering if you put a thicker o-ring on the connector would it work on the mini 801? The mini 801 is a little longer than the 510 and it uses the 801 drip tip. But I can't put the drip tip all the way in because the mesh sits up higher and the drip tip will press into the mesh. But the drip tip still works perfectly, no problems.

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
That is one sweet looking device..... I have a question Dave, I've been mostly using the mini 801 2.0 ohm attie and I was wondering if you put a thicker o-ring on the connector would it work on the mini 801? The mini 801 is a little longer than the 510 and it uses the 801 drip tip. But I can't put the drip tip all the way in because the mesh sits up higher and the drip tip will press into the mesh. But the drip tip still works perfectly, no problems.
I obviously can not be certain since I do not have one yet but I would think that it still would not work even with a bigger o ring because with that much of a size difference I don't think there would be enough support to hold it on properly. I am sure David will come along soon to answer you more informatively. Maybe he vcan make some sort of adapter for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread