Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
A device that actually outputs the voltage you set it at is worth its weight in gold.
I am pretty sure V2 is accurate. I bought a tester going to test one soon. But from what I can tell if you set it on 4.8v or 6v it performs the exact same as batteries on my reo. I will link to the video of the test when I do it.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I am kind of over the drama that this review caused. I got a tester and I will do another video of it soon. The new VMAX looks even better. But I think the discussion of the VMAX has devolved to something that I am over after arguing it for too long. The future looks bright see what happens. Even though I said this is the best VV not VW device out there I vape at 7.4V and do not have one because it can not do that. The next get is rumored to do 7.5V. That I will pick up after hearing it is not like V1 of this.

nothiefsallowed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Murica
mine is doing great and i drop mine at least 3 times per day on average but why would anyone want a mod that can't do a dual coil tank at 5v is beyond me, why even have a VV, just get an ego then ... if you want puppy power then get a twist, if you wanna play with the big boys get a VMAX, then if you wanna dry your throat out and have vapor come out your ears do a Reo with 7.4 ... go big or go home ... and if you dont wanna go big, just lower the volts simple ...

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
mine is doing great and i drop mine at least 3 times per day on average but why would anyone want a mod that can't do a dual coil tank at 5v is beyond me, why even have a VV, just get an ego then ... if you want puppy power then get a twist, if you wanna play with the big boys get a VMAX, then if you wanna dry your throat out and have vapor come out your ears do a Reo with 7.4 ... go big or go home ... and if you dont wanna go big, just lower the volts simple ...
Ya but it would be cool for someone to vape in the 7.4V range VV :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread