The Ultimate 901b Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Many of my poker buddies have ask me to put together a starter kit for them that would include everything they need. With the help of their suggestions and the members in this forum especially Kate, I have come up with what I think is everything you need to start smoking! I've already sold 12 kits and I have 6 left. Let me know what you think of the kit.

DSE 901b Black Mini Starter Bundle
all the new e-smoker will need to start e-smoking!!

Kit includes:

2 - Black Atomizers
3 - Black batteries (orange LED)
1 - Battery Charger
1 - Power Cord
2 - Packs of Cartridges (Marboro High, tobacco Med, Menthol Med)5 cartridges in a Pack.
1 - Mini Cigarette Black Leather case
1 - Your choice of a Bottle of Liquid Kick juice (nicotine) 10 ml (flavors 555 High, Mint Medium, Tobacco Medium
1 - Syringe
5 - Blank core cartridges for juicing

Shipping anywhere in USA $5.50 Priority Mail 2-3 days
Warranty on all parts 30 days.
Picture of the Bundle The Smokeless Shop - The Ultimate Mini Starter Kit $75.00

PuFnStuf

Oct 10, 2008
Phoenix AZ USA
Seems like a great starter kit. After I get my starter kit from someone I already ordered from, I'll look into getting this one as a back up and to try out the smaller version than the penstyle.

I'll also point people from work in your direction too, as I know I'll be getting a few people at work to start vaping.

Are these shipping out of MI, or somewhere else?

Awesome kit! My suggestion would be a second charger. I'm usin' four batteries and two chargers and it works pretty perfect. I thought syringes were illegal in the US? I've got a cd with a song all about how every doctor on the planet says hand them out freely, but the government continues to not listen, which is then causing a huge disease problem. Not that I care if they are, I was just surprised that everyone is selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread