Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
This guy works 1/2 hour away from my town. I'm tempted to pay him a visit!!

You wrote the "truth" from the side of those who oppose e-cigarettes, but where are the views of those who support them?

The anti-tobacco groups keep citing the 2009 FDA report that found "toxic chemicals" and "carcinogens," yet they don't tell you that the FDA did NOT find toxic LEVELS of any chemical (just non-toxic levels) and that the carcinogens they found were at such low levels that they are the same as FDA-approved levels for the nicotine patch. Just finding a certain chemical doesn't make the product toxic or dangerous. It's a deliberate attempt to mislead.

Additionally, the FDA has reported no serious injury or illness associated with e-cigarette use in the past 7 years they have been on the world market.

No toxic levels of chemicals, no dangerous levels of carcinogens, no reports of injury or illness, yet they want them banned?

Please explain this "truth."

How about contacting us for the other side of the story and the WHOLE truth about e-cigarettes? CASAA.org

HighHeeledGoddess

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
More fear mongering. Notice how they never tell us what these "harmful carcinogens" are, or provide any evidence that people could 2nd hand them. We're blowing out the same stuff that comes out of a fog machine. This reporter had better get down to the Halloween shop I was on Sat and warn them they are spraying customers with "cancer-fog" right when they walk in.

Ironically, I thought of getting a bottle of the fog machine liquid to DIY with, but it didn't say what grade the ingredients were. Otherwise, the bottle had all the same stuff as my bottles of JC juice, minus the flavors and nicotine.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Worst ecig article ever, so short I'm not even sure we can even call this an article, maybe an ecig synopsis? Please do yourself a favor and don't click the link :)

I posted the "short article" link here so people can reply/comment and or send e-mail(s) on this and hopefully educate the author. Even if it is only a short article, it can have a large, negative impact on any reader of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread