The Trifecta is my holy grail of e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaney

Apr 15, 2009
I am a looooong time lurker. Been vaping for around 3 years now. Started with an NJOY, then a Joye Stick V3 ( which is still an awesome device with the right batteries/adapter/atomizer ), some 510's, then the original Ego, Ego w/ USB passthrough, Ego-T, and now I'm using BloogPlanet's version of the KR808.

There is not much more that needs to be said about BloogPlanet cartomizers, they are just plain awesome. The vapor, throat hit, convenience, and lifespan have made it the perfect combination. I never thought I would move away from my LR510's or Cisco LR306's, but I was sick of dripping, and nobody has come up with a perfect mod for a feeding system. I thought the Ego-T w/ a USB passthrough battery would be the perfect combination, but the atomizers are too expensive to keep a stock of, and I wasn't impressed with the vapor/throat hit from it.

I sit at a computer for most of the day, and even for those who don't, it's just silly for a device not to have a USB passthrough this many years later. Nobody wants to pull/swap batteries every few hours. I want to sit at my computer, plugged in and not worry about it. And when I get up to leave, I want a fully charged battery. I'm not asking for a miracle. Yes, I could have accomplished this with an Ego w/ a USB passthrough and a KR808 adapter, but the Trifecta has a great form-factor.

I really don't have any cons, only one improvement I see that could be made. Make it shorter and compatible with the BloogPlanet Mini PCC. I don't care if the battery doesn't last as long if I can keep it charged in my pocket as well.

vtrust

Feb 27, 2011
Seattle, WA
You speak the truth! The Trifecta is amazing, though I wish the USB cable was a bit longer. I actually ordered the starter kit with two batteries and added on the Trifecta - so far I haven't even touched the two batteries. I'm mostly in front of a computer all day, so it works well for me, but I have to say that even when I go out, the Trifecta hasn't died on me once, which is a lot more than I can say about other batteries I've tried from different vendors. If I had known how great this thing was, I could have avoided buying the starter kit and just purchased the Trifecta and some cartomizers, would have saved a bit in the process as well. Still, having the extra batteries is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread