NEW CATEGORY!!Favorite NET
Vendor1. Nicoticket

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
OK, call me a quitter, call me anything you want (just don't call me late to dinner). I am closing this poll and will not be posting results.

I just think it is a darn shame that was was intended to be a friendly poll with macerated NET lovers (OK, so I did not redefine the definition posted last year, I never thought it was not sufficient), it is not even about the definition of a NET anymore. This has been turned into a marketing ploy by a very clever marketer. I commend his efforts, but that is not what this poll, or awards, is about. I think the information is here for those who want to research, and I am sorry it came to this. But I am done. I did my best, and I thank everyone for their understanding and support.

Closed and done.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I think for the most part we all got what we needed from this thread. We were all exposed to some great NETS. I, for one have tried a new vendor due to this thread and will probably try another.
I cannot imagine the harrassment you have to endure C and it is unfortunate that some can ruin it for all
Exactly, this poll was fantastic to me, because of it, I've tried 6 new NETs, three from GoodEjuice.com, and three River Bottom Fog Sauce from vaping.watch. And I liked them all, some were excellent! I really don't care if "votes" are totaled for a "winner", if I saw a highly recomended NET from several, I put it down on my list. Thank you guys :)

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
It's a shame it had to come to this as last year's NETty's is where I started on my NET journey. They were what showed me there was more than one company out there that extracted tobacco. Those awards and the comments within them got me to try some something new. I finally was able to taste fine tobacco for the first time in my life; my vape life has never been better because of that.. Felt like a color blind man seeing colors for the first time.

If I remember correctly, there was much debate last year as well (maybe not the same shenanigans, but disagreement nonetheless (think someone actually voted for lemon cake as a net, lol)) so hopefully somebody will read past it all and get to experience something similar to what I did last year.

In any event, Thank You for your time and effort in running this. You handled this better than I would have.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Don't beat yourself up, clnire. As the others have said, the info is here for those that want to peruse the thread to explore NET recommendations. I know I've also learned a lot; A lot about NETs that I haven't tried, and also a lot about that clever marketer that leaves me supremely disappointed.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Closing the thread will not remove the information. You can still find it for future information, just the voting and posting will stop once the admins close it. I am glad it has accomplished some of what it was meant to accomplish, and I am sorry for the drama that ensued.

Yea, I remember the Lemon Cake vote.. Now that one was FUNNY!!!! This, well, not so much.

I will say that up til today, best overall is Patriot and #2 is Legend. I may post basic results in the NT thread at some point. Til then, thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread