Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Churro isn't bad, but the cinnamon level depends on what % you mix at and what you're vaping on. It's much lighter on a tank system, but if I drip, I get quite a bit more. It also tastes like there's quite a bit of AP (Acetyl Pyrazine) in it, which gives a somewhat lift to bakery items when used in moderation.

I do agree that most cinnamon roll / danish carry the doughy / yeasty flavor and they do it well. The one from FW is pretty awesome as is the one from OneOnOne Flavors. I went through both my 15ml flavoring from Mt Baker Vapor (who sells Flavor West flavoring) and my 10ml sample bottle from OneOneOne in less than a week.

If you don't mind the cinnamon being in there, those are two I'd grab without hesitation. I'll be ordering 4oz+ bottles from here on because they just work. I'll have to give the one mentioned above a shot as well. If it's similar with less cinnamon, I'd like to use it as a mixer.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
What about vaping zone gourmet sponge cake?
It's pretty buttery but very doughy.
Thoughts?

Quite a few of the VZ flavorings have Diacetyl in them so, for me, it's an automatic no. I don't mind using other flavors with "custard" notes, as they're referred to, but I won't vape anything known to have Diacetyl in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread