The suspense is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randine

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
Maryland
a lot of people are waiting for both - RY4 and e-joker. while I am waiting for e-joker, RY4 will be sold out. So, I am forced to place one order for just RY4 now and than another later for e-joker and PAY EXTRA SHIPPING COST. This is NOT a good business practice, to force people to pay twice for shipping, especially since it was previously announced that BOTH will be listed at the same time.

No matter how good their e-juices are, if this is what's going to happen tonight, I will never order form BWB again, sorry.

i heard don is in cahoots with USPS to dig them out of their financial hole 3 dollars at a time:blink:. i dont know i would say he is forcing anyone to pay twice for shipping. yeah something went wrong tonight but i really dont think this was part of a master plan or anything.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Geez, aren't we a pushy bunch tonight. Even if I did need to make an order tonight, I wouldn't be getting all worked up about it like some people here are. I would just order my ry4 while it is still up and the ejoker whenever it is listed and worry about the shiping later. I am sure it would be worked out. Please take some time to think before deciding not to order from a wonderful company like this. I have never had a problem and Don has always exceeded my expectaions so if you do decide not to order again, I would have to honestly say that would be your loss :p

Randine

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
Maryland
Yes. And after he actually puts your $3 towards shipping that additional separate package, the profits are off the charts

lol if its done on a small scale we wont even know its happening lol. thats the genuis behind this whole master plan of Don's in collaboration with USPS. we are digging our country out of debt 3 dollars at a time. or 5 dollars and change if your a high roller.
i think we should wait to hear from Don before sharpening our pitchforks and lighting our torches.

Gestalt

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Colorado
Well, there is definitely some sort of supply and demand issue... I can also understand when people get touchy when they spend money somewhere and the experience doesn't live up to expectations for whatever reason. It is especially frustrating when this is posted on their home page:

"Please don't ask to combine orders, it is resulting in errors, overweight packages and mass confusion in getting your orders done. If there is something you need done to an order, please ask before placing because changes to orders is becoming a real problem."

I'm assuming that this Ejoker thing was not intentional and I understand that things just go wrong sometimes. I would have, however, liked to have seen some sort of feedback from the owner, either on the forums or on his webpage about what happened, and if there is any remedy for people who did want to get both the RY4 and the EJoker.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize that Don is just one man. When websites go down, sometimes it isn't even about paying for enough bandwidth... occasionally, entire servers crash... His area may have suddenly lost power in a storm and he was unable to list E-jokers or post about it here. Any number of issues could have occurred that have prevented him from doing something... Hell, a member of his family may have had to be rushed to the emergency room. I understand to some of you that business is business and when you want something you want it now... but take it easy... It's just a bottle of juice. The guy isn't making any money having to ship out double packages... (In fact, I'd almost go so far to say he'd be losing money between shipping and shipping supplies + wasted time with double packaging.)

If you aren't reasonable enough to give a single man the benefit of even a doubt that something may have gone wrong outside of his control before going ballistic, then perhaps you should be purchasing e-liquid from some mass manufacturer in china who puts god knows what in their liquids. This isn't walmart or Amazon.com... Take a deep breath and try to bring out some of that compassion and understanding that is being repressed by the "man".

(Sorry if I went all hippy or on a bit of a rant there... but it's just frustrating to see people getting outraged when the issue may be completely out of his control at this point.)

Last edited:

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize that Don is just one man. When websites go down, sometimes it isn't even about paying for enough bandwidth... occasionally, entire servers crash... His area may have suddenly lost power in a storm and he was unable to list E-jokers or post about it here. Any number of issues could have occurred that have prevented him from doing something... Hell, a member of his family may have had to be rushed to the emergency room. I understand to some of you that business is business and when you want something you want it now... but take it easy... It's just a bottle of juice. The guy isn't making any money having to ship out double packages... (In fact, I'd almost go so far to say he'd be losing money between shipping and shipping supplies + wasted time with double packaging.)

If you aren't reasonable enough to give a single man the benefit of even a doubt that something may have gone wrong outside of his control before going ballistic, then perhaps you should be purchasing e-liquid from some mass manufacturer in china who puts go knows what in their liquids. This isn't walmart or Amazon.com... Take a deep breath and try to bring out some of that compassion and understanding that is being repressed by the "man".

(Sorry if I went all hippy or on a bit of a rant there... but it's just frustrating to see people getting outraged when the issue may be completely out of his control at this point.)

Not a rant whatsoever IMO... I completely agree :)

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Nothing was intentional I had massive server issues last night and wasnt able to even get on the site to list Ejokers. This was something new to me and spent hours trying to get it fixed. It was a issue for an update they did on the hosts end of things and was beyond my control. I would never intentionally make people order two seperate times and make them pay double postage. I always list them together and I do apologize but as everyone can see I wasnt the only one having issues it was everyone.

I couldnt even shut the site down from people ordering until the problem was fixed and I did try to get them to but they couldnt either.

Last edited:

Randine

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
Maryland
Don,
I hope you didnt take my posts as an attack on you. it as meant as a joke at the expense of the person flying off the handle, not you. you do great work. my post about you being in cahoots with USPS was a sarcastic joke lol. and in no way do i think you did anything on purpose. keep up the good work and i hope to get some ejoker soon.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
But now he won't ship to Canada due to the lock-out. They're gonna be forced back to work soon!

Well this blows. Figures first time I try and order from them they have server issues and now this. Murphy's law should be changed to Concat's law.

Hmm wait a tic... I guess it doesn't say they won't take orders. Just says they won't ship until the strike is resolved. I wonder if he'll still accept my order.

ibytoohi

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Longwood, FL
Don, thanks received my order today and the Applewood is awesome. Ordered 30ml of the E Joker cuz of the screaming demand in the forum. Hopefully, that will last me a while. Both great out of the mailer...can't wait until they steep.

Question for the crew...E Joker, what the hell am I tasting? Chocolate? tobacco? other incredible stuff? Its indescribable to me. A little help would be appreciated.

I am a happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread