The Smoke from My 400 dollar Pouty pusson is lifting//\\ Horrible first impressions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Hi !!! My Real Name is Scott; And I am a sad case of first timer with a Dave Ramsey style attitude towards money. Since 1978 when Smoking Bans where popping up everywhere and I took my first commercial flight that dis-allowed smoking at all. I conjured up ideas to inhale anything that will set off my Dopamine neuron sensors. There are threads in here that I can't post to [arrrrrg] So that leaves us noobs posting rather strange things in weird topic areas. Anyway, my first experience was a Gas station brand Gamuchi 3 piece cigarette. What a joke, I roasted a cartomizer every day YA!! that’s right, 3 cartomizers lasted 3 days. At 15 dollars a piece plus $6.95 Shipping replacements cost more then analog smokes at 6 dollars a day. So Off to Cyberland I go, mind you all this was 2 years ago, the real rip-off started. I bought the 2 piece Brand that plagiarized the popular e-cigg that's out here so be careful, I may have bought a counterfeit brand from China. Never the less the cartomizer
was GOD!!! But the batteries where total shart. One of 2 chargers burnt out and low and behold the other charger worked for 2 weeks and the microchip/Battery combo quit on me, ALL 3 OF THEM!! Well back in my day we experimented with home made nebulizers for prototyping medical gadgets for manufacturing proposals.. Ya I hung out with Geeks at the time and now am one.

I remember getting even with corporate America Vaporing at work in my office with what looked like a medical nebulizer from a drug store, know-one knew I was getting off on antifreeze and Nicotine
solutions from a homemade Do It Yourselfer's garage. Here I am getting Nico-fix in front of everybody and know one is the wiser. Then I wanted to smoke something that looked cool and didn't
make me look like a dying old fogie. So I retorted to the old faithful mini heating element of choice for experimenters and that is a "Glow-Plug" for a Nitro radio controlled engine. Screwed it into a hole I drilled on the tip of a thimble, Plus a few vent holes [tiny in size] right next to it and a Big "D" cell 1.5 volt battery did the trick. After my Engineering gurus blasted me for inhaling antifreeze They convinced me to use Glycerin and Nicotine drops mixed together. That was still dangerous.
I mixed 33% alcohol and water put in a 3 pound bag of roll your own tobacco and brought it to a boil. The thin rainbow colored film of oil floating on top of the solution is pure nicotine. Being the alligator that I am [all mouth no ears], I didn't listen to my more brainiac buds and against their advice I got some of that oil on my hand, within 10 minutes I was in an ambulance with a fibrillating heart. There's a reason why the Government will not allow even a licensed Pharmaceutical company to posses 100% nicotine solutions. I believe the max for commercial production is 15% by volume.
Of course I had to find out the hard way why KGB agents used this stuff on dart guns. Never the less if we do not start communicating NOW on how to Do It Yourself what happens when Big Brother shuts down this industry? Now is the time to prepare for the home do it yourself-er vapor enthusiast to get to work and educate. The big problem with glow plugs is the lack of "Pass-Thru" air venting from the bottom of the plug. If you have 2000 dollars worth of Jewelers drill press you could rectify that hurtle. Stuffing micro-mesh steel wool [from a lab at MIT] soaked in the solution and shoved in the thimble did the trick, but you had a 12 second "Warm up" period due to that venting problem. However we did not have the internet for "Cheap" back then, only elite military types where on line. Before the FDA whacks the market and closes the forums lets get to work hey? My solution to the Kerrrrrappa batteries is a 1200 MaH Lipo RC batt cell soldered into the remains of the Forged "E-Cigg" Cartomizer. It's a shame; these cartomizers last all of 4 months consistently. I am really turned off by the 3 piece idea; the separate cartomizers left a fowl Oder in my mouth, [pun intended]. The Big Battery lasts a week!!!

Nuff ranting for now. :) Saving for the ProVariable V2 168 dollars but it rocks!! I got buy over a year on my explodeable politically incorrect Lithium Poly Ion pack.:p

Attachments

• IMG_20110219_133239.jpg
    IMG_20110219_133239.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:

libertytennessee

Moved On
Feb 19, 2011
Liberty Tennessee
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: If you have a problem with the way this site is run please take it up with the moderators

libertytennessee

Moved On
Feb 19, 2011
Liberty Tennessee
  • Deleted by spaky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread