Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
During his time at FDA, Gottlieb used questionable tactics to push for draconian regulations against the vaping industry. Now he's walked right into a lucrative seat on the board of the maker of the quit smoking drug Chantix. Let's connect a few of these dots, shall we?

The Revolving Door: FDA's Gottlieb Joins Pfizer Board

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You know despite all of it, I can't help kinda liking Gottleib (I have had a few days to process the news.)

If it wasn't "for addiction" Chantix would be outlawed, I truly believe. Same thing for methadone/suboxone.

You start digging into those drugs and you are like, "No wonder the insurance company will pay for them." I mean.... Early death from this lot is SO much cheaper than COPD.

Gottleib, I am disappointed in you, you should have gotten into tobacco stock, seriously (or didn't he too? I forget.)

I just know that guy vapes secretly and has his stockpile complete. I'm fairly certain.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, he's a vile creature alright. LOL maybe I have had more than a few days to process the news.

It's kind of like-- if you had to lick a bunch of toads? Over time, you would come to find one slightly LESS distasteful than the rest (I have a hunch mine might be the psychedelic one) and you would develop one where you are like, "I really hate this still, but I hate it LESS than the other toads."

I think I turn into a princess now, but I have to marry Gottlieb and think what a fun fairy tale that would make.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread