The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Did the curtains instead of the Turtle tank. Because the spicket has a leak. So I'll have to take it apart and see if it can be fixed. That should have been a sign to not do anything. :lol: but I mustered on. Well, the step latter was overlooked when putting stuff away for winter. So, I had to wash it and let it dry. :lol: Then the window that should have been the easy one was a Bi th. Alot of up and down the ladder. :lol: The one where I had to move Mr. D's bed turned into a cake walk thank goodness. :lol: Anyway, it done. So is the leg That needs the knee replacement Hoping it's gets more usable by tomorrow. The good news is the other leg they gave me meds for is getting better. :lol: Sorry for the ramble. Just been a Grrr kind of day.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning. Did an early morning San's and BJ's trip. That frees up this afternoon for a Lowes or Home Depo trip. Need a new faucet for outside. It's so old and corroded I can't get it apart to repair it. GRrrr. Of course, after investigating the repair kit for it is almost as much as the faucet. Its one of those with freeze sh it. :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Spent most of the morning Boiling eggs and making deviled eggs and olive egg salad. Then a whole 10 minutes to install the new outside faucet. I went with what was there before, one fitting to screw on Two screws to secure it to the wall and an adjustment to the turnoff valve nut. Expensive but saved me a lot of aggravation so well worth it. Now to decide if I want to play in the water, dirt or mow the upper yard.

Users who are viewing this thread