The Plume Room steeping times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Funny email title from TPR...."Time to stalk the mailman"....Love seeing that...any reccomended steeping times for this order?

1x Creamy Chai e-liquid - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $3.99 each
1x Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml for $3.99 each
1x Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino - 10ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml for $6.99 each
1x Honey-Fig House Extracted tobacco - 10ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $6.99 each
1x Burley & Candy House Extracted tobacco - 10ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 85 VG/15 PG for $6.99 each
1x Peanut Butter Creme Pie - 30ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $10.50 each
1x Candied Cavendish - 30ml in Cobalt Glass / 18 mg/ml / 70 VG/30 PG for $17.50 each

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
I've had the tobaccos, and they benifited greatly from steeping. At least a couple weeks, but longer if you have other juice on hand.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Jerm !!...You are one of the main reasons I am giving TPR a taste.....Great reviews....That and the fact that Peanut Butter Cream Pie was the flavor of the week...:)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Thanks Jerm !!...You are one of the main reasons I am giving TPR a taste.....Great reviews....That and the fact that Peanut Butter Cream Pie was the flavor of the week...:)

Cool! I hope they work fo ya! Gotta love the price on the flavor of the week.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've had the tobaccos, and they benifited greatly from steeping. At least a couple weeks, but longer if you have other juice on hand.

How were those tobaccos Jerms? I will definitely give the CC a try one day, what else do you recommend? I am a NET fanatic so will probably try that one as well, but just not sure about the fig. I do like to eat them so maybe it will be good!

Btw, I fly to Fargo for my job every month! I like it there, found a great restaurant near the site I visit, off of 25th st, Doolittles wood fire or something, it is great! I enjoy Fargo every time I go. Pretty cold there, even colder than where I live!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Funny email title from TPR...."Time to stalk the mailman"....Love seeing that...any reccomended steeping times for this order?

1x Creamy Chai E-Liquid - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $3.99 each
1x Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll - 5ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml for $3.99 each
1x Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino - 10ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml for $6.99 each
1x Honey-Fig House Extracted Tobacco - 10ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $6.99 each
1x Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco - 10ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 85 VG/15 PG for $6.99 each
1x Peanut Butter Creme Pie - 30ml in PET Dripper Bottle / 18 mg/ml / 50 VG/50 PG for $10.50 each
1x Candied Cavendish - 30ml in Cobalt Glass / 18 mg/ml / 70 VG/30 PG for $17.50 each

A whole bottle of CANDIED CAVENDISH? I am jealous!

I got a few ml of it which I treasure and only drip as it is all I have until I make my big order there!

ENJOY!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
How were those tobaccos Jerms? I will definitely give the CC a try one day, what else do you recommend? I am a NET fanatic so will probably try that one as well, but just not sure about the fig. I do like to eat them so maybe it will be good!

Btw, I fly to Fargo for my job every month! I like it there, found a great restaurant near the site I visit, off of 25th st, Doolittles wood fire or something, it is great! I enjoy Fargo every time I go. Pretty cold there, even colder than where I live!

Check out my reviews here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8281716

CC is quite good but pretty light on the tobacco. Since you like fig definately try the HFT. Very original juice. While not straight up NETs, I have enjoyed them all, even the artificial tobaccos. The 3 cigar juices are quite good too. I wish I remembered more about the M Type other than I knew I wanted to reorder it, it got vaped up real quick.

It's been several years since I've been to Doolittles, but it was quite good! Fargo has a great variety of restaurants that are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread