Not a box looking thingy
Is a 6 volt
Uses 510 attys and carts
Doesnt leak all over the place
Is consistent and reliable
Is good for heavy vaping
And has great customer service

Thats all I want....LOL

Ive got a "Tornado" from TW and I love it....I just want to add a 6 volt to my collection. I almost got a "Chameleon"...glad I didnt since it seems to have not so good reviews and returning it is a pain in the behind.

If you have a great 6 volt mod and love it, I would like to hear about what you have. Input is greatly appreciated! Thanks...happy vaping
Check out the Silver Bullet* ... or the Chuck ... or the XHALER ... or (if you can afford it) the GG Telescopic Storm. [I've not yet used any of them; I just lust after them.]
* All of the above 6V mods stack two protected 3.0V RCR123A batteries to yield 6V. AltSmoke is very conservative and doesn't talk about doing it with their Silver Bullet. Many people do.
NEVER use unprotected batteries, especially CR2. Yesterday there was another explosion, fortunately resulting in only a minor injury to the user's leg. It was with the "Detonator." Double irony: the name of the mod and that it happened to its inventor, Robert.

savagemyth

ECF Veteran
I think they key to better PVs now is larger cartridges. We've got 10 different mods to fill the cart and deliver large quantities of juice, but they designed these stupid things to only hold enough juice to last an hour or two. Unacceptable for the average user that isn't camped out in front of a PC using a passthru in their trailer. We can make batteries to last 8 hours, why not the cartridge?

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Is there a mod that is:

Not a box looking thingy
Is a 6 volt
Uses 510 attys and carts
Doesnt leak all over the place
Is consistent and reliable
Is good for heavy vaping
And has great customer service

Thats all I want....LOL

Yep ... that sounds like a Chuck to me. all of the above and for the very few instances where something has gone awry, Jeff (the maker) repairs it and returns it within a week.

Custom graphics are just gravy.

Michael

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Yep ... that sounds like a Chuck to me. all of the above and for the very few instances where something has gone awry, Jeff (the maker) repairs it and returns it within a week.

Custom graphics are just gravy.

Michael
Sounds pretty groovy!! Ive heard alot of positive stuff about the "Chuck"

Thanks to everyone for all your input......I think Ill check out the chuck and figure out what color to make it...fun fun :)

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I bought mine at the Vapor Talk Store.
Gotcha!! BTW....the Tornado isnt so great, battery isnt that great and the manual button is wiggly and doesnt always hit. 2 batts came with my kit and i ordered a 5pack of extra batts and 2 of those were DOA. Totally Wicked doesnt offer a warranty on "value packs". Totally Wicked has Totally turned me off with that customer "service" BS. Who cares if a "value" pack is cheaper than buying 1 at a time? Bottom line is...if it doesnt work it should get replaced. I think Im done with them. Totally Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread