The Ohio State University to ban e-cigarettes on campus in their "Smoke Free Policy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickelName

Mar 2, 2013
Columbus
tobacco is defined as all tobacco derived or containing products, including and not limited to, cigarettes

(clove, bidis, kreteks), electronic cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos, hookah smoked products,
pipes, and oral tobacco (spit and spitless, smokeless, chew, snuff). It also includes any product intended to mimic

tobacco products or contain tobacco flavoring.

This is copied directly out of my university's new proposed "smoke free" policy; under which electronic cigarettes are deemed a "Tobacco Product". Oh, and go figure, they recommend the typical NRT products which you can "use as you desire". Interesting how NRT products are also "tobacco derived" yet completely acceptable while E-cigarettes aren't. What a load of carp.

I am a very busy engineering student with very little free time and vaping is what helps me cope with the tremendous work load. I need some help here from someone, Big pharma is trying to push it's pole up my $*% and I'm starting to feel the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread