ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Hamilton?

As in the Tiger Cats?

:ohmy:

Hey, any chance you can mail me an order of Halibut & Chips from Connaught F&C?
..and a six-pack of Lakeport

HAHAHA - That made me lol for like 20 seconds

Lakeport is no more

And yea I feel stupid, didn't think that made sense about Cisco Systems.. LOL

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Nicochrome wire is of higher standard on these Atty's, thats great good to here that, my question is what about the wire underneath and the solder joints, these wires underneath are what usually burn out on my Atty's not the bridge Nico wire,??? as well as the center spring that collapses

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Nicochrome wire is of higher standard on these Atty's, thats great good to here that, my question is what about the wire underneath and the solder joints, these wires underneath are what usually burn out on my Atty's not the bridge Nico wire,??? as well as the center spring that collapses

They are designed differently, so you will have to be the judge..

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Jason,

I'm not trying to be smart here, or hack your thread. I have intelligent questions about a product you as the retailer are trying to sell as (Newer line up BETTER Atty's) All I am asking you to do is give me info on your product ! Just because the Nico wire is bigger doesn't mean it is better. If it is of better quality great. My question to you is the spring wire under the bridge any thicker or put together with a better specs then other Attys, seeing this spring wire under the bridge in the cup is the one that always Fry's on my Atty's when they burn up, and the connector wires under the cup that are soldered on to the bottom Batt end of the Atty, Are they any thicker or have any better specs as they are also prone to the problem of my Atty's blowing. Can you find out from cisco if you dont have the product knowledge seeing you are the retailer I would believe they should answer these questions for you if your possible clients have question about there product, or even take one apart for us and determine if there is any stronger or better specs on these two different sections and maybe take some pictures for us to see which will give some proof if they are built differently. Your answer I will have to find out by myself tells me you dont know your product or the specs and making the customer buy something and find out for himself is really not a good answer to give in my opinion. I am interested in these Attys your advertising but as the retailer you should have the product knowledge if your selling them. These Attys look the same as some others I have seen by another retailer and if so they are not any different however I hope they are since your selling them as (Newer line up BETTER Atty's) Again I am not trying to be smart I am trying to be an intelligent knowledgeable buyer by doing my homework before I buy something and asking the retailer (salesman) important questions about the product, Your answer is the same as a car sales man telling me to just buy the car and see for yourself if the ford is better than the Ferrari.!

Thanks you in advance for finding out for all of us the true specs on these Atty's your trying to retail as The new line up, better then others on the market possibly. I look forward to seeing the real specs that Cisco provides and seeing if they differ in the places that would make a BETTER ATTY FOR ME.

MWA102464

Last edited:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Thanks for your interest in my products.

These atomizers are indeed a better quality.

They are new to my site but have been in development by Cisco and others for several months.

The exact dimensions and specs are currently not being shared with me, other than the fact that the nichrome wire is being supplied by Cisco to the manufacturer from the USA.

I understand your questions and I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I can share with you now.

Thanks again..

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
OK Jason, thats crazy they won't provide you with info on there specs I never ever heard of that before, all suppliers provide there Atty specs and mostly are proud of them and to do so. I will hold off on buying until I find out what these specs on these Attys really are, it's just I have fallen for the Hype of buying new stuff before and much prefer waiting now. Could you share your experience with all of us on these Atty's since you have used them??, and have you dissected one yet to find out whats different since you have them.??

Thanks Again Jason,

MWA102464

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
MWA,

It is the nature of the beast. When it comes to Cisco's products, I have no problem taking his word for it...know what I mean?

My experience so far has been a very positive one. One thing I can tell you right off the bat is that they seem to run a touch cooler than other LR's I have used. The vapor production is excellent and warm- not too hot/cold. The aforementioned experience is my own experience on the 510 (will it be the same for you, who knows?)

If you would like to see one in action, I will be on cam tonight on another platform. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here (regarding talk of other forums) so I will tell you to go to the link below and the platform I am talking about is the first banner you see on that page...

Community

You can usually catch me here at night, or on my Sunday evening show (9 to 11 EST). I am happy to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. I will be on tonight from maybe 10 to 12a EST? At the very least, you will see one in action.

Thanks..

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
These sound interesting. I'd still have to be really persuaded before I would give up my LR EM-5's though. Every other LR atty that I've tried gives more vapor, etc. But none last. I bought three Eastmalls when I started vaping 1 month ago, and all three are still running strong and have put up with my abuses easily. I've ordered 2 other brands that didn't last a week.

Send me one and I'll give you an honest review.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
These sound interesting. I'd still have to be really persuaded before I would give up my LR EM-5's though. Every other LR atty that I've tried gives more vapor, etc. But none last. I bought three Eastmalls when I started vaping 1 month ago, and all three are still running strong and have put up with my abuses easily. I've ordered 2 other brands that didn't last a week.

Send me one and I'll give you an honest review.

People will be commenting on these, so keep an eye out..

The proof is really in the pudding, and I pride myself on being somewhat of a "botique type" retailer. You will not find any "fad" type products on my site. I look only to carry the best the market has to offer; and if I personally wouldn't use it, there's no way it would end up on VaporFlow.

That probably means nothing if you don't know me, but I am probably more scrupulous and .... retentive than 99.9% of e-cig consumers.

_____

The 510's were showing up as out of stock, I just put more back in stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread