The New Echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardelleg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alaska
Unfortunately, I backslid and went back to analogs several months ago. :( I am now ready to do this again FOR GOOD! The last e-cig I had and LOVED was the LEO. After researching the Echo though, I'd like to give it a try. I'm confused though as to why anyone would choose the 650 over the 1300? (I have my 3 grandsons so keep getting distracted while trying to research, sorry). I see there is a $10 price difference in the two, but any reason other than that? Thanks much!

My reason for chosing the 650 over the 1300 was strictly size... don't remember what the specs were right offhand but there is currently a 1300 kit for sale in the classifieds because of size....

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/201715-brand-new-1300-chrome-echo-kit-10-chrome-cartos-73-free-shipping.html

sanda

Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Does anyone know about how long it takes to charge the 1300mah battery? I charged mine for over 17 hours and the charging light never did turn green. Isn't it supposed to change from red to green or maybe blue?

The charging light on the charger stays red on mine as well, but the blue light on the end of the battery goes out after several hours. I'm assuming it's fully charged when that light goes out. Seems to be working fine with that assumption.

But the manual clearly states that the light on the charger should go green.

Has anyone noticed the light go green on the charger?

vermonter16

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
Manassas, VA
My Echo charger light has turned green. However, I also have a red tipped light on the end of mine....maybe there are two different manufacturers just using the same stuff....but a little different ;)

FYI - Bill from D&B Gold has the Echo 1300s and 650s for the same price. Plus you can mix and match them too. So, if you really weren't sure you'd like the larger size or not - just get both. Me personally....I don't mind the size. But, my priority was battery life instead of size. However, I can understand how others might like something smaller for sure.

rushcreek

Apr 8, 2011
texas
The end of my Echo battery has never been lit while charging. Maybe mine were both fully charged when I got them and I just thought they needed charging. :facepalm: When they ever finally run down I'll see if the end lights up while charging.
D&B Gold has great prices. Their 1300mah Echo kits are only 45.00. You get two batteries, 5 cartomizers (not just 2), charger, and a drip tip for that price!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
The charging light on the charger stays red on mine as well, but the blue light on the end of the battery goes out after several hours. I'm assuming it's fully charged when that light goes out. Seems to be working fine with that assumption.

But the manual clearly states that the light on the charger should go green.

Has anyone noticed the light go green on the charger?

There is a led light on the charger not the wall plug that will turn green but it is on the bottom of the charger and you can't see it without sticking a mirror or finger under it. lol The USB plugs must be upside down in China. The newer wall plugs will also turn from red to green whereas older ones stay red. The led on the end of battery should be on when charging and go off when charged.

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
The Echo series are great!! My favorite is the Echo-e 650 mah. I have both auto and manual in the 1300 mah but it seems to me I am getting a better hit from the 650 mah...just loving this little thing that is so powerful! And yea, Bill at D and B Gold - Home has the best price on these things! So affordable you can get two kits!!

Lovin my 650 :)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
The Echo series are great!! My favorite is the Echo-e 650 mah. I have both auto and manual in the 1300 mah but it seems to me I am getting a better hit from the 650 mah...just loving this little thing that is so powerful! And yea, Bill at D and B Gold - Home has the best price on these things! So affordable you can get two kits!!

Lovin my 650 :)

I ordered a 650 battery from D&B Gold to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread