The new Aspire Atlantis !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Hello All!

Has anyone tested this new cleromizer coming out, The Aspire Atlantis? smiley-taunt003.gif

Looks pretty crazy, Sub-Ohm replacement coils and better airflow with the BVC technology!!! panic.gif

Personally I'm a rba kayfun/Russian type but this looks interesting for sure.

[h=2]Aspire Atlantis Features:[/h]
  • Stainless Steel construction
  • 2ml Capacity Pyrex Glass Tank
  • Replacement coil heads available in 0.5, 0.8, or 1.0ohm
  • New special wide bore drip tip
  • Upgrade adjustable airflow system to provide more airflow
  • 510 threaded connection
  • Only works with the new Atlantis heads
  • Massive Air Flow

d.g.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Houston, TX
I tried it today at Vape Summit and I can easily say that it has a potential to be the new norm in vaping. It might pretty much kill kayfuns and everything. By the way VaporShark rep told us that they are working with aspire to create new bvc coils with nickel so that we can play with that temperature thing in dna40.

edit: oh and airflow is really MASSIVE. If you are a lung hitter this is a no brainer.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I tried it today at Vape Summit and I can easily say that it has a potential to be the new norm in vaping. It might pretty much kill kayfuns and everything. By the way VaporShark rep told us that they are working with aspire to create new bvc coils with nickel so that we can play with that temperature thing in dna40.

edit: oh and airflow is really MASSIVE. If you are a lung hitter this is a no brainer.

Sweet man, thanks for that information! Can you do tighter type draws too? I'm all about mouth to lung hits still.

d.g.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Houston, TX
Yeah I am a mouth to lung hitter as well. It was pretty crowded and they had only one tank so I couldnt play with it too much but the airflow ring seemed to be great so tightening it shouldnt be a problem.

The only concern I Would have is that it only holds 2.5 ml but size is almost the same as nautilus. It has a very large center shaft for some reason.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks for the report d.g. and elenamylove for bringing it up! I'd been curious since I first got wind of these a few weeks ago. Looks like they're heading to where I hoped they would.

NP - I have to nab one of these for a quick fix/Backup vape - Just too good to pass up... I really like the looks too, just looks solid!!!!

Now we wait for a release date! panic.gif

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
If it lives up to the claims then it might be a great product for those of us that enjoy performance and simplicity. I have the Atlantis tank pre ordered and hopefully Aspire releases these new coils with NI200 wire so I can use the temp control with this tank. I am not going to get the carbon Mechs they are releasing since I enjoy VV/VW for subtle flavor and heat adjustment depending on the juice I am using. Here is an overview of the new devices and some preliminary specs.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States
I'm going to need to see some reviews and actual US prices before I get excited. The few places I found doing preorders are $40-$45 for the Atlantis and $20 for a 5 pack of coils. Even assuming significantly better prices once they're released here that seems pretty pricey considering how many people seem to be having problems with the Nautilus.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Sunday Morning Videos Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX34IsgKyfA SuckMyMod Vaping the Atlantis!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26gnmXB7Yd0 Another guy vaping one.

https://www.facebook.com/smmvaperev...0.1415532005./712060508875342/?type=1&theater Pic comparison of the old BVC heads vs new BVC SubOhm heads, they are huge!!!

https://www.facebook.com/smmvaperev...0.1415532005./712060485542011/?type=1&theater Same as above.

https://www.facebook.com/smmvaperev...0.1415532005./712048175543242/?type=1&theater Pic of Airflow - Similar to the Mini with 4 presets, just turn and click!!!

Exciting stuff here guys!!

Last edited:

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
The only concern I Would have is that it only holds 2.5 ml but size is almost the same as nautilus. It has a very large center shaft for some reason.

If the capacity really is only 2ml or so, then this thing will not last very long with that airflow and sub-ohm coils. Please let this be a mistake! Everything else sounds like a great upgrade from the Nautilus ...

Trailz

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
NE OH US
If the capacity really is only 2ml or so, then this thing will not last very long with that airflow and sub-ohm coils. Please let this be a mistake! Everything else sounds like a great upgrade from the Nautilus ...
Product specs indicate 2 ml capacity. 3 clouds and refill. That's only a half ml more than the Aerotank mini! Looks like they went for smaller form factor but the internals occupy more space because of the new coils.

Juggernaut666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dallas Tx.
so they want to hit me with 150 bucks for there sub ohm 'mod' and a tank with 5 extra coils?

lol.i'll wait.
Where'd you get that price? The prices I've seen are:

$36-$40 for the tank
$40 - for the battery
$20 - 5 pack of coils.....

$100 at most.... still not bad considering even if you went with just the tank and coils, for a decent authentic mod and battery, your gonna be well above the $100 mark anyways...

I just want the tank and a box of the .8 & 1.0 coils to go with my P3B.

ConradM

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Boise ID

Product specs indicate 2 ml capacity. 3 clouds and refill. That's only a half ml more than the Aerotank mini! Looks like they went for smaller form factor but the internals occupy more space because of the new coils.

2 mil is more than enough for me. Perspective I guess... My main atty right now is a Magma because I like flavor and capacity. I can'y be bothered to rebuild chimney tanks so the idea of the atlantis is perfect to me. I could run it on something like an IPV2 in addition to my Magma/4nine and that 2 mil would last all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread