Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Brushed on Brushed 18500 mode, I must always have the telescope showing.

037a_zps213d1bfe.jpg

villarino1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
USA
That's sexy! I can always admire the microfiber cloths underneath the GG's. I kept my GG's wrapped in them 24/7, my skin rarely touched my GG's lol.
WHAT?! So you dont get to enjoy any of the GG's?

I don't know how people can do that. I just don't get the point of buying something and not enjoying it besides for looks. That's just me tho.

Let's see the collection bro.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
WHAT?! So you dont get to enjoy any of the GG's?

I don't know how people can do that. I just don't get the point of buying something and not enjoying it besides for looks. That's just me tho.

Let's see the collection bro.

I know what your saying , its like being married to a ultra hot lady without touching her ...... hmmm I guess some consider the GG as art , although i would fully disagree . The GGs form is born out of pure functionality, practically and reliability which is the total opposite of art , yes its very pretty and yes its very well made but that's not what art is.

So go ahead people and enjoy your GG because its not priceless , its just a great and practical device :) made by a very smart engineer ( not Rembrandt ) . :vapor: Just my :2c:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
No worries Silent - my Alum has only been touched twice - and that was to photograph it. Same for the other GG's I have that are new and unused.

They are all on standby for just in case I need them - Except for the Alum and I have one of the first Nickle GGTS produced(that is new and unused too - those two will never be used.

Actually I have 5 GGTS in all that have never been used and only handled for photographs.

BIG CL0UDS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Tampa, FL
I want his opinion about the look and feel and the engravings :D

I would be curious about that too. I personally did not like the engravings from the pictures but once I received justGG they did grow on me. Sorry imeo I still like the old school vertical engravings better but the new engravings look great too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread