Here's my latest. It fits nicely in a sweatshirt pocket:
6zGuvJXm.jpg

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Been waiting for my buddy to clear his work schedule so he can bring his Glock to shooting range. In the mean time ive been playing with the gun trying to get used to the weight and familiarize my self by break it down.

It feels like the lubricant is wearing out because ive been playing with the gun too much, so hope i can use engine oil that i have sitting in the garage to lube the gun. Its Liqui Moly Synthetic 5w-30.

Its my first gun as a civilian. In military, cleaning and lube agents were provided to us in barrels, with labels that i cant translate to civilian lubricants.

I did use HMMWV engine oil once, as my service weapon was completely dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drottwiler

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I'm officially in the dog house. After being told in no uncertain terms that I was not to purchase an AR..... I purchased an AR. I had to use my motorcycle fund to do it, but I think it's worth it.

It's a Eagle Arms, a division of Armalite .223/5.56. 2x 30rd mag. And I threw in an optical reflex sight.

It's a little heavy and balanced towards the muzzle, but I think that will help with long distance stability and heat dissipation. Once I actually pick it up, I'll post pictures.

I haven't even told the wife yet... I'm scared to.

Reactions: FlyingV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread