"The FDA Is Working On Regulating It"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a new article about E-Cigs and the last part really caught my eye:

Despite the lack of tobacco, tar, and carcinogins, the product has not been tested by the FDA, and can't claim to be healthier than real cigarettes.

However, the FDA is working on regulating it.​

I think that's the first I heard a news organization actually say that the FDA is working to regulate it. I would love to know their source.

If they regulate it, I am going to have to get a second job.

Don't worry, it'll cost $500 but your health insurance or Medicaid will cover it.
You'll need a prescription of course. You'll also see why they don''t want to call it a cessation device. The money they get will cease.

Kimpetuous

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Dever
Don't worry, it'll cost $500 but your health insurance or Medicaid will cover it.
You'll need a prescription of course. You'll also see why they don''t want to call it a cessation device. The money they get will cease.

I have been toying with the idea of using my HSA to pay for my supplies now.

I wouldn't call the article "inaccurate" so much as just "incomplete".

But I do wonder something. Did anyone with complaints about the article think to click the link at the top of the article to contact the author and maybe get the "inaccuracies" corrected? It would really help our cause to work with the media and get a full and accurate report on e-cigs out there instead of just coming here and saying "they are wrong" and questioning if they are a journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread