The Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

anumber1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
NW Ohio
Current cloud chasing favorite is the Plume Veil.

As I don't really care about the cloud but more the taste I am probably no help.

Really great flavor RDA's, that's what I am after.

Good cloud, great flavor.

I like:

Magma
CLT
Igo-W (5/64" drilled airholes)
Atomic

I also have an Origen, Plume Veil and a 3D.

The Origen has cloud potential with drilled airholes and large juice capacity, but the flavor is muted. The Plume Veil has big cloud potential and better flavor.

You are gonna have to drill most RDA's to get those Phat Cloudz you desire.

The CLT is inexpensive for an authentic, has great airflow and is an easy build. It also has the best flavor of my cloud producers. Go figure.

For clouds, good wicking and big airflow are key. Large surface area coils are required also.

Since you are not a smoker, need no nic and don't seem concerned about flavor, 100% VG is the ticket. Don't bother buying flavored juice. That will just cut the VG.

Last edited:

iamthevoice

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
Okiii i dont like the patriot :/. I prefer a deep juicewell, 3 post, huge airholes. Thats the type i am looking for. I will be using 28 gauge and rayon cotton. The reason i wont listen is cause i dont like the patriot and thats it. I am researching on about the atomic by mcv atm.

Sumi, seriously... You're not even vaping at the moment; you talk about wanting to blow clouds, but after all of the comments you've generated and all the questions you keep asking (after getting the answers and confirming you've understood), I'm of the opinion that you are just a troll.

Just get something already and vape.

anumber1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
NW Ohio
Okiii i dont like the patriot :/. I prefer a deep juicewell, 3 post, huge airholes. Thats the type i am looking for. I will be using 28 gauge and rayon cotton. The reason i wont listen is cause i dont like the patriot and thats it. I am researching on about the atomic by mcv atm.

You would be sad with an Atomic.

It has very little juice capacity and is more of a flavor RDA.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Ok, dude, you're the expert here I see. I see plenty of cloud chasers using a Patriot. Good luck.

crying.jpg
I've fought this battle as well, brother.... only reason I jumped into this thread was I saw you and Susan in here... lol

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
I was going to comment on the original question, but I see that would be a complete waste of my time.

I think the OP should just get a fog generator, and forget about vaping.
Dang, you beat me to it! I can fog up the living room plus it looks really cool when you put a strobe light with it.

On a side note: DO NOT put eucalyptus oil with the fog solution thinking you can get a potpourri effect. Oh dear Lord, it took six months to get that smell out of my house!

iamthevoice

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
I, for one, like this thread. It shows the real schism in the community, between those of you (us) who bravely battled the dark tobacco dragon and lived to tell about it, and those who just like to wear shiny armor. I could care less, OP's not doing anything illegal or immoral. Sounds like he's done his homework.

Well, by his own admission, he's not even an adult! And if you've read any previous posts, very little homework has been done! But I see your point, it really is up to him!

bholcomb22

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Denver, CO
:facepalm: this thread...

Regardless of what we say he's going to cloud chase... You may as well get a good RDA i guess...

The mutation x is a fantastic cheap RDA for cloud chasing... It has the option to use 18 airholes... bada**...

And I would say the flavor is better than a lot of expensive authentic pieces I have used...

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I for one don't think you can classify cloud chasers as vaping for the wrong reason....why create battle lines where none need exist. That being said, I'm no cloud chaser, but I can blow pretty respectable clouds out of my cheap nimbus clone built at .65 ohms. There's more to it then just getting the "best cloud chasing atty". Any atty you get can do the job if you know how to build, understand ohm's law, know which type of coil to use for the atty you chose and amount of airflow available, how to properly wick with the material you decide to use........I can get decent clouds out of my protank 2, built with a .75 ohm nano coil wicked with cotton and using my nemesis. Do the research, it will pay off far more then which atty to buy.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Im going to be using a box mod so its doesnt matter. The reason I am into vaping is not to stop smoking or anything. Its just the clouds which i like. I love doing smoke tricks. I want a good rda that is just easy to build and give's a good amount of vapor at 30-50 watts. I think that the ipv2 would win over the t5. The t5 is a nice looking device but then again, I thought that the bottom of the device was easy to take off but it wasn't. Now im not sure if the plume veil is made for blowing clouds or even for flavor chasing. so what would you recommend? I will be using efest 18650 batteries.

Yup..... doesn't matter ¬_¬ That's the kind of thinking that's going to get your face blown off.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
Those of you who are downing the responses in here probably have not seen his previous threads. This guy has me scared for him. At first, he wanted to jump into a mech with sub-ohm builds for his FIRST EXPERIENCE. He has "done" his homework, and we have all helped him with it. It still seems as if he is leaning towards what he *wants, not what he needs to do for safety sake. That is what is scary. Imagine a teenager, who has yet to learn how to start a car, let alone drive saying "I want a top fuel dragster because I like the idea of going fast. Strap me in!!"

This is what we are dealing with here, and it is disaster waiting to happen. Others post questions about unsafe practices, we warn against it, they understand what we are saying, and they alter their original mindset. The OP in this case has been asking questions, getting good advice, and explaining why he isn't going to follow any of it. :facepalm:

ScottChensoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Lat:51.53889/Long:0.14743
I for one don't think you can classify cloud chasers as vaping for the wrong reason....why create battle lines where none need exist. That being said, I'm no cloud chaser, but I can blow pretty respectable clouds out of my cheap nimbus clone built at .65 ohms. There's more to it then just getting the "best cloud chasing atty". Any atty you get can do the job if you know how to build, understand ohm's law, know which type of coil to use for the atty you chose and amount of airflow available, how to properly wick with the material you decide to use........I can get decent clouds out of my protank 2, built with a .75 ohm nano coil wicked with cotton and using my nemesis. Do the research, it will pay off far more then which atty to buy.

Herein lies the rub. Many of today's modern vapers have been brought up in a 'spoonfed' society and see no reason to change just because they take up vaping. Why do the hard miles when all you need to do is to cut straight to the chase and copy something that 'works'? Why worry about battery safety and maintenance and all above from USMCotaku. That's for old farts.

Mind you, the aforesaid 'old farts' come in handy for advice when an issues arise that can't be resolved due to lack of research and self education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread