The Dreaded Vaper’s Tongue: Dealing with Olfactory Fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like OP says, try some menthol type juice. This has always worked in a pinch for me.

If you are really just trying to get some nicotine, OR you are just satisfying the hand-to-mouth habit, OR you are just wanting to exhale vapor, I have found having some unflavored e-liquid on hand is a good solution. :) Bit cheaper than wasting your better juices.

The switching up juices throughout the day thing really has helped me avoid vaper's tongue since I first learned of these particular methods. I typically have my KFL loaded with a different juice each day, then a mod/dripper or two setup with me at all times with various selection of juices.

Also like the OP said, don't go back to cigarettes. The last line about what I carry with me, above, is my all out preventative measure against picking up another analog. The last time I picked up an analog was because I needed a cotton change in my go-to at the time RBA and I did not have the time to do so. So I bought a pack. Power in numbers for me these days as far as numbers of PVs I carry!

Hope this helps! :)

buildabane

Sep 11, 2014
St. Louis, MO
Went all day without vaping, hydrated, hydrated some more, ate a spicy dinner........................Loaded up my tank with Opus vanilla custard...Took a puff or two, I tasted the honey and the custard - It was faint, but more than I've tasted all week. I think VT is leaving!! I will update again in the morning and see if it has improved. I am not vaping much more tonight...Don't want to push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread