The coil that comes with a tank vs the 5 pack coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
I'm not a fan of any kanger delivery devices.
The aero mega uses the same heads as a prostank 3 , aero mini & evod glass.
The lack of airflow & tiny little pieces of wicking material just won't wick well or fast enough to use much power.
If you like kanger maybe one of their substanks.

Thank you for your help :) and thank you everyone for your input...

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Dumb question for you. When you order the replacement coils, are you ordering the Kanger Dual Coils or the Kanger Upgraded Dual Coils?

I just had to order a couple of Evod Glass clearos for my daughter last week. They are the same as the Evod 2, except that they are glass. We had been using our Evod Glass clearos with Kanger Single Coils to keep all coils the same for all our equipment. My daughter decided to try the dual coils, and likes them much better than the single coils. When I went to order some extra coils, I mistakenly ordered the regular dual coils instead of the upgraded coils. I am now trying to get hold of the vendor - I just placed the coil order today - to see if my mistake can be corrected.

The Evod 2 and Evod Glass come with the upgraded dual coils. I wonder if you are noticing a difference in your vaping experience with the replacement coils because you may have ordered the Dual Coils instead of the Upgraded Dual Coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread