Not open for further replies.

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
Liking this thread...
Keep 'em coming please...
:)

When you're done with cigalikes, you can move on to Pod mods.
That should keep you busy for quite some time!
:D

Haha by the time I'm done with cigalikes I won't have the energy for Pod Mods ... coffee pods maybe.

So it's good that someone's beaten me to the pod list:

Famous POD MODS Listed - Vaping Mantra

The XOLO looks nice.

xolo1.jpg

Reactions: DC2

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
She's sucking & blowing without taking it out of her mouth. Blow down any auto & you'll get vapour coming out of the air holes.

AKA the vaping technique to adopt when your CEO tells you to present an ecig demo and you want to hide the fact that you don't vape.

Last edited:

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
Here’s another e-Roll clone. This time it’s the Jiameida JMD-1.

New_Design_Mini_PCC_Electronic_Cigarettes_3_7V_E-CIGS_Jiameida_Brand_JMD-1_Starter_Kit.jpg

new-design-mini.jpg

JMD-1%2B2.0%2BVersion.jpg

images

Little is known about JMD-1 but as it’s a 2013 copy of the eRoll and there’s only one review I can find, it’s safe to say that it didn't really catch on in the cigalike world. Nevertheless it looks nice, has an interesting take on the PCC and is still available if you search around. Here’s a manufacturer video of the device in action.

Let me translate (with a bit of artistic license) what they are saying from the 1 minute mark:

Manager: Take one out and show them how it vapes.

Salesman: But I don’t vape.

Manager: You want to sell this cr*p right?

Salesman: Puff puff puff puff puff puff puff.

Manager: Now the other one.

Salesman: Feel sick.

Manager: Do it.

Salesman: Yes. Puff puff puff puff puff puff.

Manager: You vape like a f****** weirdo.

Salesman: Just wanted to get it over with.

Manager: You flooded the coils, burned them out and fried the batteries.

Salesman: Sorry boss.

Manager: But it looked good on video... like it actually works.

Salesman: Can I put it away now?

Manager: Box it back up and ship it to the idiot in Australia who ordered this POS.

A few weeks later... Jiameida JMD-1 Review from Aussie Vapers.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Love this thread. I finally ran out of eroll parts after a good 3 year run. Currently using multiple large and small devices even gas station brands while I find my way. The demise of the eroll has me wanting to quit vaping. I am a lost soul. Puffing on a blu plus tank cart right now it's nice but not sustainable due to cost, 5 dollars a tank is BS, but they vape nice and more modern carto design with no filler is nice. I'm sorry but I have mods, egos,etc but just want automatic battery, charging case, and cost effective juice delivery options.

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
Love this thread. I finally ran out of eroll parts after a good 3 year run. Currently using multiple large and small devices even gas station brands while I find my way. The demise of the eroll has me wanting to quit vaping. I am a lost soul. Puffing on a blu plus tank cart right now it's nice but not sustainable due to cost, 5 dollars a tank is BS, but they vape nice and more modern carto design with no filler is nice. I'm sorry but I have mods, egos,etc but just want automatic battery, charging case, and cost effective juice delivery options.

Wow, funny you should say that as I have just the thing for you: Kamry Micro - a good successor to the eRoll?

Last edited:

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
An honourable mention should go to the trueman su510, light,manual,micro usb charge and the atomisers were pretty good too.
Discontinued but both of mine are still going strong after a couple of years.

Good to know about this one, thanks :thumb:

Looking it up, I see the trueman is versatile and doubles as a mini cbd oil vaporiser :vapor:

Surprised to find a wholesaler in the UK too.

92A3%2Brose%2Bgold%2B2%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B4%259D.jpg
IMG_8086%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B4%259D.jpg

535196_1674512096155731_6437932330765663900_n.jpg

su510%2Bvaporizer%2Bmetal%2Bcase%2Bkit%2Bfor%2BCBD%2Bcoil.jpg

wilhelmsure

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
west midlands
TG-mini-charger-Case-vape-box-mod.jpg
Just found the 710 Vape. Has a great looking little case and e cig. The battery on the e cig though is only 45mah! That's crazy. It says it gives 3.7v constant, 50 puffs per batt, 1 ohm atomiser, 15 minute charging in the PCC. The 710 logo does read OIL though when upside down which is a little offputting and I can't see any spare batteries/atomisers/clearos for sale. Still, neat little thing. If it wasn't only available on alibaba in multiple quantities I'd be very tempted to try it. One of the best looking devices I've seen really.

EDIT: a little digging and I found the retail outlet, which is also the people who designed it in canada. It is marketed towards 'greener' liquids but they say it also vapes e juice. The clearos have a 2.4ml capacity apparently, which is massive, and unique in cigalikes I think. Batteries last 15 minutes, 50 puffs, which is why they charge in 15 minutes, I guess, but even with a 15 minute charge I do not think 50 puffs will last 15 minutes. The atomiser resistance is also given as around 2 ohms, in contrast to alibaba that says 1 ohms. I'm quite taken with this thing, it's an attractive little device. Some thought has gone into its aesthetics. There are no spare atomizers or batteries available though. They sell tanks that also include atomizers, but the cost is high ($20, which is fair really for what it is, but who needs a new tank with every new atty?) because it comes with a tank. Atomizer/tank cost, tiny battery, and no spare batteries make this a hard no. And it is a hard no, because this thing is pretty beautiful and the tank capacity is amazing.

Last edited:

xxxxx

Mar 5, 2017
View attachment 645763 Just found the 710 Vape. Has a great looking little case and e cig. The battery on the e cig though is only 45mah! That's crazy. It says it gives 3.7v constant, 50 puffs per batt, 1 ohm atomiser, 15 minute charging in the PCC. The 710 logo does read OIL though when upside down which is a little offputting and I can't see any spare batteries/atomisers/clearos for sale. Still, neat little thing. If it wasn't only available on alibaba in multiple quantities I'd be very tempted to try it. One of the best looking devices I've seen really.

EDIT: a little digging and I found the retail outlet, which is also the people who designed it in canada. It is marketed towards 'greener' liquids but they say it also vapes e juice. The clearos have a 2.4ml capacity apparently, which is massive, and unique in cigalikes I think. Batteries last 15 minutes, 50 puffs, which is why they charge in 15 minutes, I guess, but even with a 15 minute charge I do not think 50 puffs will last 15 minutes. The atomiser resistance is also given as around 2 ohms, in contrast to alibaba that says 1 ohms. I'm quite taken with this thing, it's an attractive little device. Some thought has gone into its aesthetics. There are no spare atomizers or batteries available though. They sell tanks that also include atomizers, but the cost is high ($20, which is fair really for what it is, but who needs a new tank with every new atty?) because it comes with a tank. Atomizer/tank cost, tiny battery, and no spare batteries make this a hard no. And it is a hard no, because this thing is pretty beautiful and the tank capacity is amazing.

With a decent PCC, I think the clearo capacity over the battery is probably an OK compromise

wilhelmsure

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
west midlands
I ended up ordering the vape 710. I just couldn't stop thinking about it, it looks so good. I only need it for work breaks, so I think it will perform fine for that, and I'll post my findings when I get it in a week or so. What I can say so far is that the customer service from them is fantastic, Mark who owns the store and designed the kit is very good to deal with, he answered all my questions and was very helpful, he even threw in an extra kit because they didn't have enough of the gold tanks that I wanted in stock. Btw if any of the batteries fail, he ships out spares, so no spare batteries for sale isn't an issue. We also spoke about the cost of the tanks and atomizers, he said to include the tank costs only $1 (Canadian) per tank more so it made sense to sell them together. That makes sense.

I still have a kamry micro in the mail though because I ordered it before I knew about the vape 710 lol I guess the two kits can duke it out when they arrive!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread