The Bomb Drops In Michigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
And here's Harry hard at work, showing us what he does best!

Yeah, Honeybee and I had a wonderful time (now she wants me to put yellow stripes on a black eGo batt...any guess as to why? :) ) ...everyone was so friendly! We're working on a way to get down to St. Louis for VapeFest...

...and now, thanks to Jay and Ron from GLV, I have a couple of batts to use in order to make a new power supply for the DawgBowl! One way or another, that thing will function. I promise.

Alright, I'm outta here for the moment...we're gonna watch a movie. My Internet should be back up by Tuesday, so keep a look out for new videos on the VBU within the next week!

Thanks again Harry, Jerry, Rock/Cassie, Mark, Zom Zom, and the whole rest of the MI Vapers crew for making the trip worthwhile!

Happy vaping everyone!!!! :D

me and the wife were so glad you and HB (the vid did her no justice :) ;) ) could make it up smitty... i wish i could make it to St. Louis... hope you can make it to the next mich meet...

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
And here's Harry hard at work, showing us what he does best!

Yeah, Honeybee and I had a wonderful time (now she wants me to put yellow stripes on a black eGo batt...any guess as to why? :) ) ...everyone was so friendly! We're working on a way to get down to St. Louis for VapeFest...

...and now, thanks to Jay and Ron from GLV, I have a couple of batts to use in order to make a new power supply for the DawgBowl! One way or another, that thing will function. I promise.

Alright, I'm outta here for the moment...we're gonna watch a movie. My Internet should be back up by Tuesday, so keep a look out for new videos on the VBU within the next week!

Thanks again Harry, Jerry, Rock/Cassie, Mark, Zom Zom, and the whole rest of the MI Vapers crew for making the trip worthwhile!

Happy vaping everyone!!!! :D
Osmitty.....We certainly appreciated you making the trip and joining us at the meet! "HoneyBee"!!! Now how could I forget her name like that???....Must have been the MaiTai's!!:party:

Glad you had a good time!
:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread