The Binary! A brand new model!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Might be smart to make a Y-shaped pipe that fit into both atomizers with a single mouthpiece. Probably wouldn't be hard to fabricate one.

We'll be developing quite a few accessories and mods for this unit. This is just the beginning. Right now we just need to make some money back so we can invest into further development.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The dual atomizer is just like the DBSB (double barrel silver bullet) I had one of those and it is nice. its great if you want to use 2 different flavors combined

Yeah, this unit is similar in that it does have the dual atomizer technology, but the cartridge cap really brings it all together well. It really does look incredibly sleek in person, and it is weighty and feels very durable and comfortable in your hands.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I might be interested if it were higher than 3.7 volts. The 3.7 volt battery would give about 4 watts with two 1.7ohm attys. I bet it would produce plenty of vapor for those who like a cool temperature vape, but I like mine up around 10 watts.

Setting 1 or 2 would give out 4 watts. Setting 3 would be 8 watts.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
so no LR on the passthrough since it's at 5V. you'll blow a gasket if you put an LR on the pass through by mistake!
Im going to have to try this.

One question eric...Will the cap close on the device with the attys attached, and a drip tip attached? Or will you have to remove the drip tip, but keep the atties screwed in and then the top cap will cover the atties and close?

I know it wont close with the extenders, but what if the atties are screwed right into the connectors?

Can you post a pic of that some how? and show how much the top cap can cover?

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I think if you get into the realm of a larger atty, carto...then you run into issues with people not being able to use their atties with all their units. So if they have to buy specific atties and cartos for the Binary, and then 510 and 306 for their other devices, it gets to be a pain...and people lose interest. You want to make sure that all your equipment is almost universal. And by the picture it looks like you can put 2 510 or 306 LR atties, maybe a nice 2 ohm atty, and get a nice double WHAMMY throat hit when you hit both of them. I would imagine that using both atties at the same time would do a nice job to the battery too...

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
so no LR on the passthrough since it's at 5V. you'll blow a gasket if you put an LR on the pass through by mistake!
Im going to have to try this.

One question eric...Will the cap close on the device with the attys attached, and a drip tip attached? Or will you have to remove the drip tip, but keep the atties screwed in and then the top cap will cover the atties and close?

I know it wont close with the extenders, but what if the atties are screwed right into the connectors?

Can you post a pic of that some how? and show how much the top cap can cover?

Yes, JuniorNA, the cartridge cap closes over cartridge + atomizer combos. I'll see what I can do about the pic this evening :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If only this came with the now unavailable Banana Mint Malt. Or, if anyone from VaporStation answered emails or Tweets, I could recommend it.

Aww, we answer emails! Email me directly at eric@vaporstation.com

We will be bringing Banana Mint Malt back in around 8 days. We tweaked the recipe juuuust a tad.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well it is different looking and very futuristic but I've had a dual carto PV for about 14 mo. that sits in the box now. I got to say though that it's nice looking. Instead of two attys/cartos, which is un-natural to vaping why not just one that is larger that does the work of two?

This is something we considered, actually, but in the end we decided it would be far more convenient to utilize part compatibility with additional models. We went with 2x 510 atomizers because the 510 is easily the most popular atomizer.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I like it. Is the battery replaceable ? Can you take the battery put and charge while you use it with another battery or is the battery built In. It's not a bad thing either way as both ways have their plusses and minuses. I think I'm gonna get it. For airport issues. This is the safest bet. Put it on bottom of book bag and no one will notice. Looks like a makeup case or a case for cosmetics. Ie. Tweezers, contact lense...it's much easier on the eye through a scan machine. That is without question. A tornado/ego looks like a wired detonator through the dray machine. Trust me i was brought into a private room about it

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I like it. Is the battery replaceable ? Can you take the battery put and charge while you use it with another battery or is the battery built In. It's not a bad thing either way as both ways have their plusses and minuses. I think I'm gonna get it. For airport issues. This is the safest bet. Put it on bottom of book bag and no one will notice. Looks like a makeup case or a case for cosmetics. Ie. Tweezers, contact lense...it's much easier on the eye through a scan machine. That is without question. A tornado/ego looks like a wired detonator through the dray machine. Trust me i was brought into a private room about it

The battery is not removable. This is something we're considering for the next gen, but that's a while off.

The kit does come with the passthrough, though, so if the battery dies you do have that to fall back on.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Just to stamp this whole vibrator thing out, please find a picture of a vibrator that looks anything like the Binary and post the link to the image here :p

I couldn't find a vibrator . . . but I found this personal massager. :laugh:

catalogimageservlet

Mini Massagers, Personal Massagers, Handheld Personal Massaers at Brookstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread