The biggest problem with a REO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrtrucker40108

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Brandenburg, KY, USA
It works. There's nothing to fidget with.
You screw on an atty, pop a battery in, fill the bottle, and your done.
A squonk and fire. Your vaping.

All that's left to fidget with is the door.
Chick chick... Chick chick.. Chick chick.

Look Rob (chick chick). Far be it from me (chick chick) to tell you how to run your shop (chick chick) but if you don't build (chick chick) a REO with a dead button (chick chick) or a spinny wheel (chick chick) or something (chick chick) I'm not going to be able to use a REO much longer (chick chick)
Because my wife said (chick chick) and I quote (chick chick ) "if you slide that d*=n door one more time I'm going to break you fingers".

Oops. Apparently sliding the door and letting the magnets catch it is a bit irritating?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
OHHH NOOO!! A reason to buy a Wood Reo. Why did you have to bring that up?? AYY YII YII. I haven't even bought my second Reos yet, and the seed has been planted for a third already!

Thankfully a habit I never picked up. I would probably drive myself crazy.

You need a wood REO .... they have a much more refined note when you slide them :D

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
:danger:

I've pointed this out in another thread regarding this, but I think it's worth mentioning again. If you stare at your wife while doing this it seems to increase the annoying factor by sevral fold... Sence then I've also made a few observations that can increase the annoyance even further. Such as subtle facial expressions while stareing. Along with sliding the door in sinc with her talking (either per word or per syllable).

This is by no means meant to be instructional, just my experience's. :rolleyes:

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc

I've pointed this out in another thread regarding this, but I think it's worth mentioning again. If you stare at your wife while doing this it seems to increase the annoying factor by sevral fold... Sence then I've also made a few observations that can increase the annoyance even further. Such as subtle facial expressions while stareing. Along with sliding the door in sinc with her talking (either per word or per syllable).

101 ways to be annoying
I like it

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas

:ohmy:8-o:shock:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dad2daBone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada

OMG I thought I was the only one lol

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I used to be a pretty fair zippo clicker. With just the right flick of the wrist, I could open my Zippo, then by placing the hand in just the right place, snap my finger and the top would click shut, or swipe it across my jeans to open and shut, ect, ect. The Reos door, I'm still a little clumsy at, but practicing and getting better at it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread