Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
We would like to give Thanks to all our awesome Friends and family here on ECF
Our contest will be a completely random pick. Please gives us a few lines on what you are grateful for. The winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to shop with us.
The winner will be picked NOV 30
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!:thumbs:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy Thanksgiving @dawnmarie .... and Thank you for a wonderful contest....
I am thankful for many things this year....(my health isn't one of them although it could be worse!!)......I am thankful I have a safe warm place to live & a job that I like to do.... I am meeting new people all the time and overall things are pretty good for me....

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'll second that @liblue1 , Thank you to @dawnmarie and DIY FlavorShack for the continued contest fun!! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I found this online and I do believe it covers all my feelings of thankfulness, as we wouldn't have life as we know it or any of our securities without our Veterans.
upload_2018-11-11_9-53-25.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks for another contest @dawnmarie :) I guess I have a ton to be grateful for even if I'm a bit stressed out from time to time. I have a brand new job and soon I hope a new place to call home, I managed to get through my first month of work (somehow) and am getting my very first 3 day holiday weekend. I'm also super happy my kiddo found work he enjoys, and I'm not smoking. :)

Anna

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Happy Thanksgiving @dawnmarie .... and Thank you for a wonderful contest....
I am thankful for many things this year....(my health isn't one of them although it could be worse!!)......I am thankful I have a safe warm place to live & a job that I like to do.... I am meeting new people all the time and overall things are pretty good for me....
:)

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thanks for another contest @dawnmarie :) I guess I have a ton to be grateful for even if I'm a bit stressed out from time to time. I have a brand new job and soon I hope a new place to call home, I managed to get through my first month of work (somehow) and am getting my very first 3 day holiday weekend. I'm also super happy my kiddo found work he enjoys, and I'm not smoking. :)

Anna
:thumbs:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com

Anna
:rolleyes:

• Winner
Reactions: jdy

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I'll second that @liblue1 , Thank you to @dawnmarie and DIY FlavorShack for the continued contest fun!! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I found this online and I do believe it covers all my feelings of thankfulness, as we wouldn't have life as we know it or any of our securities without our Veterans.
:thumbs:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi Everyone!! Sorry I was under the weather last week and didnt pick a winner.
The winner for our Nov Contest in Stols001. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Send me an email at dawnsflavors@gmail.com and I will give you a code for a $25.00 shopping spree
Thank you to everyone that participated!!
Happy Holidays
Dawn :thumb:

• Love
Reactions: stols001

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI @dawnmarie
I have a question please, somewhere in one of the threads here I remember you mentioning using your concentrates in snow cones or slushies. Was I dreaming or are they good in icy drinks too?

My last order was a variety for fruit flavors and I thought that would be fun to make, trying slushies with them (no nicotine of course). Do they work that way?
I do have very vivid dreams and hope I wasn't dreaming this laughingsmiley[1].gif
Thanks
jdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread