Thanks, Vermillion River!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyMohican

May 31, 2011
USA
I want to share my experience with Dave at Vermillion River. I placed an order from Vermillion because I wanted to sample some of the more exotic flavors I have been reading about in this forum. I had only done business with Liberty Flights prior to this purchase. Liberty is another highly rated supplier with excellent customer service. I get all of my hardware from them. So, I had heard great things from other vapers in the forums about Vermillion. I also chose them because they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I felt very safe ordering with them. I recieved the order when they said it would arrive as well. I bought 6 different flavors and recieved another for free! It's a special they are running currently. I also bought a large bottle of my favorite, Vanilla. I thought there was no way that I wouldn't like it because it's a simple flavor unlike cafe mocchi fru fu or something along those lines. I was at first disappointed when I tried the Vanilla. French Vanilla, technically. Next, I contacted the supplier by submitting a complaint form at there website. I wasn't confident that I would get a speedy response. Dave called my cell phone about 10 minutes after I entered the form! I was stunned! You just do not get that kind of treatment in this day and age! We spoke about the order and the product that I did not like. Dave to me the following, " It doesn't bother me that a customer may not prefer or like my product. It would really bother me if my customers do not like my customer service." Again, I was stunned! Business today is so focused on the bottom line, MONEY! They will do almost anything to get it, except maybe take time out to service a customer with a problem or complaint. Vermillion River is not one of these companies. I felt like I was talking to a friend when he called to ask about my order. This is the way we all want to be treated when we spend hard earn dollars on the things we want and need. If you have had a negitive experience when shopping for e-juice, try Vermillion River. You will not be sorry that you did. Thanks Dave! Thanks Vermillion River!! :laugh: Favorites at V.R.-- Cherrywood, Applewood, Malibu Pinapple, Fresh Mint, Mystic Cherry, Florida fruit explosion.

DaddyMohican

May 31, 2011
USA
oops! I forgot to tell you all what Dave did to make things square with me. He told me to choose another flavor and he would send me the same size bottle free of charge. He also felt badly about the French Vanilla,so he wanted me to try another one of his flavors call Vanilla Blend. Also, free of charge and shipping! I can't possibly give enough praise for this outfit for there products, prices, and most of all the personal service. You can't go wrong with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread