Thanks to all vets from a newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoogins

Jan 21, 2012
Kansas
I just wanted to thank all you veteran posters on here that reply to thread after thread with such great advise and positive vibes. I'm no stranger to online forums and this has to be the largest and most friendly one I have come across yet, because trust me on most message boards the vets don't take too kindly to the newbs asking the same things over and over again.

So I've been thinking about quitting my pack a day analogs and makin the switch to a pv for awhile but I was never sold on the cheapy ones you find at the Quickie Mart and I had no clue what else was out there until I came here. After divulging page after page of reviews and discussions I finally made my first purchase last night and let me tell you it can't get here soon enough. I decided I would start small and work my way up and try several different things to see what I like. Here's what I ordered:

Joye 510 starter kit
5 Boge 2ohm Cartos
Delrin Drip Tip
10ml Boge Menthol, 10ml Boge RY4

I figured I'd try out the attys and cartos and see which one I like better. My next juice order I'll probably pick up another battery and a pass through. Most of my vapin will be done at home so battery life shouldn't be a big issue now. I'm thinkin eventually I'll move up to a VV mod but figure this should keep me going for awhile and it'll be a good social pv. Again thanks for all the great advice because not only did you save me money in the long run my first purchase would have been a Blu and it would have probably sent me back to analogs.

pumasforpets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
NWI
Definitely. I visit a number of other forums and you're absolutely right...this is the most newbie friendly one out there. I think it has alot to do with the excitement everyone has for finally having a real chance at getting rid of those filthy analogs from our lives!

Your next purchase will most likely be an eGo or clone...or maybe you will indeed skip straight to a vv mod and buck the trend :p

So glad to hear you didn't make the same mistake as so many others like myself and start with Blu. Luckily, I had the determination to stick with it and find a good product.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. You just took your first step onto the yellow brick road and started your journey to the Emereld City of Mods. You're not in Kansas anymore!

Emerald-City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread