Thanks Janty

Status
Not open for further replies.

lekixik

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
asia
Hi,

I purchased a Neo early this month and I am so pleased with it I just wanted to say thanks.

Immediately before getting the Neo, I was using a joye ego-t. I had gotten so sick of it leaking around the battery threads, batteries going defective, atomizers degrading in performance within a week, that I had already decided that I was only going to get genuine Janty stuff instead of replacing the joye parts.

The Neo has reminded me why I fell in love with my first Janty ego. I never realized how flavorless my vape was recently before getting the Neo. When I started puffing on this one, I could really recall my first puffs of RY-4 and how I didn't even think of smoking for 2 weeks afterward. This sucker steams up my liquid just right without ever giving me a burnt taste, a weak vape, or a mouth full of liquid. I had read that the Neo is for PG liquid but my PG/VG blend does taste amazing as well.

One thing I'm really happy about is that since switching from the joye, I've stopped carrying around a pocket full of tissues to deal with the tank leakage through the atomizer. That really annoyed the hell out of me and now I just don't have to deal with it anymore.

So, again, I just want to say a big thanks to you Janty folks. You really did a good job on this.

lekixik

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
asia
This made me ROFL...

Great read Lekixik, I think I'm gonna quote you on janty.com guest blog if I may :)

Absolutely, I would be honored :)

It really is no joke. I have a friend who, unfortunately at my suggestion, got a joye ego-t and his leakage is so bad that half the tank is gone by the end of the day without any vaping!

Obviously, I have amended my suggestion to him and advised him to pick up a Neo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread