Thanks Don!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Oh Don! Another noob question! I ran into another vaper today and He had a ego 650 with the tank system you carry. I thought it was cool and he let me put it on my riva and it worked....is there any reason I should not try this on my riva? As in wrong electrical output or whatever? ( yes I'm tech tarded )

BTW that little EGO was cool...my Riva wanted to kick it's .... and take it's lunch money but I thought it was a nice little compact PV. ( Look I used vaper lingo!)

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Good lingo. No, no reason not to use it on your Riva. It actually performs better on a Riva than an eGo due to the battery voltage configuration. We have found that the eGo atomizer and tank was a fad. China can't give them away and we saw that vendors were dumping them. They start leaking and you will get that burnt taste. They don't get as hot as they do on the Riva. I still have some if you want to try them. I have Type A and Type B atomizers and tanks. They are known as eGo-T. I don't have the 650mAh battery, I have the 1000mAh kits.

By the way, you will be placing an order next Thursday just so you won't run out over the weekend. That's my bet.

Don

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
I don't think I'm going to make it that long! Not because I'm out, I'm still working on the first 10 ml bottle but James is going to place an order and since I know I'm going to get it anyway I'll just cabbage on to his order and get 30 Ml. plus some carts etc. When you get his order don't think he's going through all that himself!
BTW when you get the new riva's in post it please. I've got a couple of folks interested and I may pick up one myself just for the extra batts and another charger just in case of zombie attack!

caveman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Waco,Texas
Don, would you happen to have any mor of that strawberry pie? ever since I ran out of what you gave me none of my other juice seems to suffice lol....Ill be stopping by on Thursday more than likely...I need some cartos bad, all mine taste burny so I boil them and get another day or two, but its time to get some new ones, hopefully some lr's if they work on the 5v. Also I got a few tank mods on the way :) they are just begging for some of that pie at around 30mg nic

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
My buddy decided to get the 750 Riva instead of waiting on the 1100's to come in and is very happy with it. I like the blue color alot! Now I'm torn! I love the batt life of my 1100 but that 750 is a nice compact package. I did see that his and mine have identical chargers so I may have to end up with both.
Thanks again for letting me pick your brain yesterday and I think I like the tank system. It's a little bit of hassle for a lot of trouble free vape time, I think it's well woth the effort. Payday I'll have to stock up. I don't think it is going to replace cartomisers but for my "all day vape" (RY4). It's pretty handy.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Once again> Thanks Don! Thanks for helping me out with my battery issue, you are the best! I'm SO tempted to run over there Monday but I guess I better actually go to work and just wait for the mailman :(

BTW if you have some business cards send me a few I'm handing them out to those admiring my Riva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread