Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusak

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
Minneapolis
So since I've been lurking for over 6 months, I figure it's my turn to come out of the woodwork.

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the great information here on the forums. Back last summer, I was looking to quit my pack a day habit that had been going on for 15 years. The morning coughs were becoming too painful, and I was working on getting back into shape.

I ordered my first 901 kit from Totally Wicked, and I loved it, but I just couldn't sell myself on using it instead of cigarettes. After cutting back 50% on analogs for the first month, I became sick of the battery hustle, and went back to smoking.

Now over this past month, I have finally committed. With a 510 kit from dietsmokes, and now a TotallyWicked Tornado, I'm SOLD. Not having to deal with batteries to such a degree is a godsend.

I can breathe just fine in the mornings, no coughing, which I couldn't even imagine prior to this past month.

And now that I have had my Tasty Vapors liquid for a few days, I never want to go back!

So in short, thank you all for the amazing knowledge bank this forum has become. This is an exciting time for me, and I only look forward to ecigs reaching more people. As it is, my sister and three friends are now fully converted as well.

And to all noobs, give tasty vapors a try. I'm still knocked on my .... every drag. It's like a thousand angels came and peed in my cartridges.

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Congratulations Lusak! LOL @ the "angel pee"....love that!

I have a Tornado on the way, as well as Tasty Vapors Tasty Finger and Bananas Foster, ummmm and a 901 just for the heck of it.....lol. For now, I'm totally loving my 510's from Madvapes and Cignot. One of my manual 510's I ordered specifically with no LED, for those times I don't want to "advertise" what I am doing, in the car at night with my grandsons, etc.

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Angel pee..omg..LOL Now Ive heard it all..
As for LEDs - never understood the attraction of those. My 510 looks like a sharpie pen and Im glad about it - wandering around ANY place tapping it against my jaw 'in thought' while fiddling with a notebook, no-one ever looks twice :D

Haha.....I agree CaptJay. Do you ever try to write with your 510, or vape your pen? I do it several times a day while working at my computer. :oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread