Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanjo

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2012
CHITOWN!
Just want to give a shout out to Vermillion River @ Vapebash.. I really liked the "VR4" sample that you guys handed out; do not know if this is your RY4 version, but you have a winner. Vapor is 5/5, TH is 3/5 (10mg), Flavor is 5/5 on an Empire mod with 1.7 ohm 901 Atomizer. I would really recommend this to all.

And also, not good with names but, there was a guy that I asked what was his favorite daily vape and without hesitation he said "K Blend Maplewood". That threw me off since I do not like any "woodsy" flavor. Bought a 30ml (trusted the guy), took it home and tried it...... BAMM! Fell in love with this juice! Could not take my PV out of my mouth!:vapor: I was like a baby with his pacifier!

You guys now have a loyal customer! Keep it up!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just want to give a shout out to Vermillion River @ Vapebash.. I really liked the "VR4" sample that you guys handed out; do not know if this is your RY4 version, but you have a winner. Vapor is 5/5, TH is 3/5 (10mg), Flavor is 5/5 on an Empire Mod with 1.7 ohm 901 Atomizer. I would really recommend this to all.

And also, not good with names but, there was a guy that I asked what was his favorite daily vape and without hesitation he said "K Blend Maplewood". That threw me off since I do not like any "woodsy" flavor. Bought a 30ml (trusted the guy), took it home and tried it...... BAMM! Fell in love with this juice! Could not take my PV out of my mouth!:vapor: I was like a baby with his pacifier!

Try all of the Kentucky Premium juices. They are ALL tasty. My go to is the Blend #7. So good. :)

Thanks you guys, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us the feedback :)

TroopX

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Mpls
www.ThePlumeRoom.com
Hey Vanjo! Was this Maplewood guy at the VR table? ...Both Dave and myself vape the Maplewood daily. ...I tell EVERYBODY about it. Both Dave and I were passing our PV's around for maplewood samples until someone elses drip tip would change the flavor in the tank.

Just want to give a shout out to Vermillion River @ Vapebash.. I really liked the "VR4" sample that you guys handed out; do not know if this is your RY4 version, but you have a winner. Vapor is 5/5, TH is 3/5 (10mg), Flavor is 5/5 on an Empire Mod with 1.7 ohm 901 Atomizer. I would really recommend this to all.

aurea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
Nashville, TN
docs.google.com
I just want to say that you guys are so wrong... You send me a sample... you get me addicted. Now my other juices just don't compare (or even come close for that matter). Now I'm stuck because I have to order more. Then I have to wait on the mail man to come. I'm trying to figure out ways to bribe USPS. I mean they can work on Sunday right??? Seriously, who the heck needs a day off? It's only one delivery for a now desperately addicted soul.

Seriously, I'd drive to your location and wait to pick it up but that whole job thing would get in the way and I guess I'm going to need a steady pay check in order to pay for my new favorite juice!

So, just in case anyone missed my sarcasm Kentucky Applewood is now my go to all day vape. TRY IT! VR seriously rocks the sauce I can not wait to try more of their flavors and order a massive bottle of the Kentucky Applewood!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just want to say that you guys are so wrong... You send me a sample... you get me addicted. Now my other juices just don't compare (or even come close for that matter). Now I'm stuck because I have to order more. Then I have to wait on the mail man to come. I'm trying to figure out ways to bribe USPS. I mean they can work on Sunday right??? Seriously, who the heck needs a day off? It's only one delivery for a now desperately addicted soul.

Seriously, I'd drive to your location and wait to pick it up but that whole job thing would get in the way and I guess I'm going to need a steady pay check in order to pay for my new favorite juice!

So, just in case anyone missed my sarcasm Kentucky Applewood is now my go to all day vape. TRY IT! VR seriously rocks the sauce I can not wait to try more of their flavors and order a massive bottle of the Kentucky Applewood!

:).........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread