Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I wish to thank Jeffrey for his extraordinary customer service.

I ordered 3 packs of different cartomizers from WordupEcig some time ago, and one of the boxes was not what I had ordered. So I sent it back, with Jeffrey's approval, to be replaced. So far, nothing unusual.

But USPS messed up the delivery, the package went MIA, I started calling Jeffrey and the the post office, Jeffrey was answering my incessant emails with calm and dignity while stalking the mailman to help me find the package. The package was finally found and redelivered and I got another (26th?) email from Jeffrey that all was well.

Today I get my replacement, with a handwritten note (signed J&L) and a gift, shipped on a Saturday, Priority Mail! Jeffrey not only didn't make any money, he lost money just trying to make a customer happy. And it wasn't even his fault, it was USPS that messed up and got me upset.

I've dealt with many vendors and most of them were very nice and helpful, but WordupCig went above and beyond. I never asked for and never expected such royal treatment.

And they offer free shipping! And a coupon code "ecig"--5% off.

Jeffrey and Laurin, thank you.

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I wish to thank Jeffrey for his extraordinary customer service.

I ordered 3 packs of different cartomizers from WordupEcig some time ago, and one of the boxes was not what I had ordered. So I sent it back, with Jeffrey's approval, to be replaced. So far, nothing unusual.

But USPS messed up the delivery, the package went MIA, I started calling Jeffrey and the the post office, Jeffrey was answering my incessant emails with calm and dignity while stalking the mailman to help me find the package. The package was finally found and redelivered and I got another (26th?) email from Jeffrey that all was well.

Today I get my replacement, with a handwritten note (signed J&L) and a gift, shipped on a Saturday, Priority Mail! Jeffrey not only didn't make any money, he lost money just trying to make a customer happy. And it wasn't even his fault, it was USPS that messed up and got me upset.

I've dealt with many vendors and most of them were very nice and helpful, but WordupCig went above and beyond. I never asked for and never expected such royal treatment.

And they offer free shipping! And a coupon code "ecig"--5% off.

Jeffrey and Laurin, thank you.

Thank you SO Much Katya that was very grateful of you to take the time and tell all about our experience together WOW it was definitely something.
Those People telling me I have to Show ID when they should have left it 3 day earlier. Talk About Crazy.
My Wife Laurin Also Says Thank you Very Very Much Hope you are enjoying everything.
Thanks Jeffrey & Laurin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread