Thank you super_X, Mundy, Rob and JC Okie and other reonauts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
image.jpg

Without your help, I wouldn't have tried a reo and I'd be missing out!!! Thank you guys! Left with black door was purchased used, but I rebuilt it with a kit from Robert. This thing is amazing but simple! I have never help a Reo much more use one but I was able to rebuild one just like that. The Black with gray door was purchased from Robert. It's still missing an RM2 but it'll have one soon! I'm still enjoying staring at it in its new condition. I also took a couple of pics just in case I miss it after a month of using it. Hopefully, that will hold me off on ordering a 3rd one!!! LOL

So again, thank you guys. You'll be seeing me more and please be patient with my questions!

P.S. I'll be posting a thread on the Classifieds/wanted section for some atomizers and accessories soon. But I accept free tips and advice! I am really loving this!!!

Did I say thanks already? THANK YOU again just in case.

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
BWAAAHAAAHAAAAA:thumbs:Another convert. You'll get your badge soon along with the REOnaut Robe and sandels which are to be worn on the third Tuesday, second Friday, all Mondays and every other Wednesday of each month while chanting to the Great Porcupine King......ROB!

<AllHailGreatMaster>

Welcome and just wait for when you get your RM2. NUTHIN Better than this!

Last edited:

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
Thank you guys! One thing I read lurking here is when you get a reo, your biggest problem is picking out your next one. So I played it smart, Jumped in with both feet! Got one from the classies and ordered a new one from Rob! Since I used up my rebuild kit, I went to reosmods.com to plan my next order of accessories. But dang! The itch to get a new one is still there! And I've only had this for 3 days, with about 8 different builts on it!

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Thank you guys! One thing I read lurking here is when you get a reo, your biggest problem is picking out your next one. So I played it smart, Jumped in with both feet! Got one from the classies and ordered a new one from Rob! Since I used up my rebuild kit, I went to reosmods.com to plan my next order of accessories. But dang! The itch to get a new one is still there! And I've only had this for 3 days, with about 8 different builts on it!

There's only one cure for that itch and everyone here knows what that is.

Congratulations & welcome.

ric23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
SoCal
Sweet little family you have there. If you leave them in the same room and turn the lights off, you may end up with a REO Mini within a few months. I've seen it happen over and over.....

BTW, I owe you a PM......but have to go watch American Idol first.....:)

No problem! And Thank You again JC!!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Welcome, fellow Cali! of course, you know to go here, right? :)

i'm glad to see that you gave props to several of the amazing helpful Reonauts. you will meet many, many more here.

unfortunately, i ain't one of them. i ain't at all helpful. i'm just here to give a bit of counter balance, so new folks don't confuse Reoville with heaven.

it's a dirty, thankless job, but somebody's gotta do it...
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread